4.5 5 0 149 149 Discover the more natural & premium fragrance experience of essential oils diffused by mist with New AirWick Essential Mist diffuser.
Air Wick Essential Mist Fragrance Oil Diffuser Refill

30/01/2020
Love It
This was a nice addition to adding ambiance to a room full of sick kiddos that really helped them to calm down and rest/ recover well. The lavender scented gentle mist sort of lifts through the air! Smells naturally wonderful VS plug ins and aerosol sprays.
03/01/2020
Great scents
This diffuser product and refills is a great alternative to most products already out there. I use it in my therapy office and clients always comment on how nice it smells.
27/11/2019
Air wick, is my number one pick
The Air Wick Essential Mist Oil Fragrance diffuser is something, In my opinion, everyone should have at least one, if not more, in their house! It smells lovely, not to strong but enough to enjoy
03/11/2019
I love the size, and the fact that it last for a very long time. Love the smell too.
02/10/2019
WOrks great
I purchased the almond vanilla and it works when needed and last a long time....you will be sitting in the room and all of the sudden you get a whiff of this great smell. NOT over powering.....its perfect!
16/09/2019
Wish it lasted longer
I use the lavender scent next to my bed to help with sleep, I love that the smell isn't overbearing but i do wish it lasted longer than it does, it seem to run out sooner than the 45 days, I do continue to purchase anyways because I like the product.
08/09/2019
Air Wick Essential Mist Fragrance Oil Diffuser Refill
I was disappointed in the Air Wick product. The scent at first was wonderful. I had it in my Geist bathroom to provide a welcoming aura to guests. This product did not last more than 3 weeks!
16/08/2019
My favorite smell ever
I love this scent it's amazing so nice it's nice on my mood and it's not overwhelming and I always been a glad fan. But never last as long as they say but oh well, smells too good 4me 2care.. LoL
21/07/2019
love this product
the smell is grate I have one in my 2.5 bathrooms and one in master bedroom
17/04/2019
love this !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 3 digs and have this in the rooms there in The oil refills are perfect and last quite a bit of time. It offers a nice airy scent and isn’t too powerful. which is a good thing I have very bad allergies
16/03/2019
Does not last 45 days
I have tried the Air Wick Essential Mist Fragrance Oil and was unhappy that it only lasted half the 45 days it states on the package. The fragrance is very nice and does fill a room.
09/03/2019
Love the smell
I love them, i have not tried any others but when it comes to plugging in a scent i qm obsesses with the new island scent that is amazing. Although, as good as it smells it doesnt really clean anything and it may help mask scents but doesnt remove them basically they are a great product to have for when having family or guests where ir may be tight for a biy or if u just want an aroma when u walk in your place but in all reality i find them on sale because they ade pricey esp when keeping up with them, i always have them turned all the way where the most is let into air and that's the only way i even can smell it because it is very pleasant and still a great tool to just plug in at your convenience
25/02/2019
Nice little portable diffuser
I bought this about a month or so ago as it was on sale and I have been wanting to try this. I set it up in my guest bathroom and at first it was great, I could smell the aromatherapy and all was good. About 2 weeks later I noticed it wasn't as fragrant. I checked the batteries and they were still good but the oil mist was out. I was expecting it to last at least 30 days. I am unsure if I will be buying a refill or if I will stick to my plug in air fresheners. If you are looking for a more natural air freshener then go with this unit but know it may not last as long as a plug in does.
12/02/2019
Buen olor
Buen olor, el citrico es el mejor pero no es tan durarero como esperaba.
24/01/2019
Perfect for the office
I purchased this on a whim when looking for a little pick me up on my desk at work. The oil refills are perfect and last quite a bit of time. It offers a nice airy scent and isn’t too powerful.