AIRBORNE® Chewable Tablets - Elderberry 12/32 ct.

4.4 5 0 63 63 "All NEW from Airborne comes Elderberry Chewable Tablets. We''ve specially crafted this product to have high quality ingredients which you can trust. Airborne Elderberry helps support a healthy immune system and provides 2X MORE Elderberry Extract per serving!‡ Airborne Chewable Tablets deliver a formula which is convenient for you and easy to take on the go, especially while traveling. Vitamin C is among the most important antioxidant vitamins in immune health.* This is a specially crafted blend that helps support your immune system.* Our Immune Support Supplement contains VITAMIN C and ELDERBERRY EXTRACT. This supplement is NON-GMO, SUGAR FREE, is naturally flavored, has no color added, and is an excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C. DID YOU KNOW? 1 daily serving (2 chewable tablets) of Airborne Elderberry Chewable Tablets with 200mg of VITAMIN C provides 222% of the daily recommended value of VITAMIN C, plus 100mg of naturally flavored Elderberry Extract. Developed by a former school teacher, Airborne products are a specially crafted blend of vitamins, minerals & herbs designed to help support your immune system.* ٭THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. ‡Vs. leading Black Elderberry supplement brand’s chewable tablet; based on Nielsen data."
AIRBORNE® Chewable Tablets - Elderberry 12/32 ct.

Elderberry airborne
The package is easy to read. The tablets had a nice flavor. Easy to chew tablets. I think the tablets are fine, although I did not notice any difference taking them.
Definitely recommend
First let me say I’m very much into vitamins and being healthy. So that being said I was very excited to try my Airborne Elderberry chewable tablets and I’m so happy I did! They made me feel better about going into this flu season. They gave me that extra boost of Protection I feel like I needed. And they tasted good also!
Too Tart
I found them to be very chalky and tart in taste...not an enjoyable chew for me personally
30/09/2020
I enjoyed the taste of Airborne Chewable tables which is important to me if I can going to be chewing something. It was easy for me to get my immune support, which is very important to me. I would recommend.
29/09/2020
The tablets are very tasty and tart. I like the berry flavor. They are easy to chew and they don't give a bad aftertaste. I like that they keep me from getting sick.
29/09/2020
Excellent chewable sans the aftertaste
These tablets are just the right consistency. Normally medicinal tablets like this have a terrible flavor which is so off-putting. However these chewables have a nice fruity flavor that doesn't make them seem like you're eating a healthy medicinal chewable.
On the go alternative
At first sniff the smell of the tablets remind me of childhood nostalgia with the Flintstone vitamins. Once I bit into the tablet I was met with another nostalgic memory gritty and chalky but not unbearable. I much prefer fizzy airborne drinks over the tablet form but for a quick on the go alternative this would do the trick.
29/09/2020
I really love this product! It tastes amazing and I love that it is easy to take! I highly recommend
Excellent elderberry tablets
I am loving these Airborne Chewable tablets. They dissolve easily in my mouth. The elderberry flavor is slightly sweet but not too sweet. The purple color actually makes taking them fun ! I plan to take these on a daily basis to help with immune support. I liked that I only had to take two per day. Overall this is an excellent product and I’d recommend it to anyone for their entire family.
Can I have another?
One barrier for my taking vitamins and supplements is the medicine taste. Not true here, I find myself wanting another one. It is a absolutely wonderful flavor. During the current medical crisis I am happy to add to my arsenal to fight illnesses.
Elderberry chewables
Loved having this as I was traveling out of state. I also love that it was a chewable tablet instead of a pill. The taste wasn’t bad either.
Chewable elderberry
They are a little bit chalky but that’s to be expected with a chewable. The flavor is not overwhelming and easy to take every day.
Great Improved Flavor
I liked the flavor. It did have that chalky after taste but much better than I expected
Tasty and tart chewable
Size is great. Easy to chew. Package is great. Tast is for tart lovers.
29/09/2020
Unique flavor and easy to take
I enjoy taking chewable vitamin C supplements, and Airborne's Chewable Tablets in Elderberry is no exception. The flavor is unique in that it's both tart and medicinal tasting. It reminds me of a sour Flinstone vitamin. Since the product is sugar free it contains xylitol, which causes a lingering aftertaste. Other than that, it's an easy way to get your daily dose of vitamin C.