AIRBORNE® Chewable Tablets - Elderberry 12/32 ct.

4.4 5 0 64 64 "All NEW from Airborne comes Elderberry Chewable Tablets. We''ve specially crafted this product to have high quality ingredients which you can trust. Airborne Elderberry helps support a healthy immune system and provides 2X MORE Elderberry Extract per serving!‡ Airborne Chewable Tablets deliver a formula which is convenient for you and easy to take on the go, especially while traveling. Vitamin C is among the most important antioxidant vitamins in immune health.* This is a specially crafted blend that helps support your immune system.* Our Immune Support Supplement contains VITAMIN C and ELDERBERRY EXTRACT. This supplement is NON-GMO, SUGAR FREE, is naturally flavored, has no color added, and is an excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C. DID YOU KNOW? 1 daily serving (2 chewable tablets) of Airborne Elderberry Chewable Tablets with 200mg of VITAMIN C provides 222% of the daily recommended value of VITAMIN C, plus 100mg of naturally flavored Elderberry Extract. Developed by a former school teacher, Airborne products are a specially crafted blend of vitamins, minerals & herbs designed to help support your immune system.* ٭THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. ‡Vs. leading Black Elderberry supplement brand’s chewable tablet; based on Nielsen data."
AIRBORNE® Chewable Tablets - Elderberry 12/32 ct.

immune system support
AIRBORNE® Chewable Tablets - Elderberry 12/32 ct is a great immune system supporter. The only thing that I did not like about it is that the taste is tart.
29/09/2020
Great tasting and fast working
These are the best tasting and fast working Chewables that I have ever tried. I will definately purchase and recommend them to others.
Enjoyed by Whole Household
Everyone in the family enjoyed these chewable tablets. We thought they were sweet enough for the kids, but still tasty to the adults. In the middle of this pandemic, it was nice to have that added level of protection against catching any time of cold or flu.
highly recommend
They work very well and i felt better since starting the elderberry tablets and i havent had any sniffles or sickness. Im definitely going be buying this product and highly recommended it to anyone who wants that extra little support for your health.
Great chewable immune supplements
I love supplements that are in a chewable tablet form, and loved AIRBORNE's chewable elderberry tablets. The taste is great and it is very easy to chew without and uncomfortable feeling in my mouth. It can be used on the go when you do not need some water to swallow down and it benefits your immune system. We needed to fly to another state recently, and used some of these elderberry tablets to boost our immune system for the plane. I highly recommend it.
Contains Wheat - Beware
I was disappointed to see that the tablets contained wheat. Also, the daily vitamin C dosage was not high enough.
29/09/2020
AIRBORNE® Chewable Tablets, Elderberry flavored were very tasty. I was hesitant because I've had 'flavored' supplements that were very disappointing, these were not! They taste great!!!
It's Good!
I'm not very fan of chewable tablets but I liked it. You just have to keep this in your mouth for a minute or two and it will dissolve completely. Since it's a pure Elderberry flavor, taste is sour. For benefits, I would say it's okay. Since I've tried just a 15-day supplement, I found it's good but it mainly depends on individual body response, how your body respond to a supplement can be different from mine. I would definitely recommend to try once.
Boost your immunity
I love anything Airborne,but to have the Eldersberry tabs is a game changer. The pills are chewable making it easy to swallow.The taste is very tart and smooth.Given all the viruses right now taking these tabs will aid in an added layer of defense. Any time I felt like something was coming on I chewed these tabs and the next few days I felt better.I would recommend these tablets to anyone of all ages.The tablets are all natural and hasn't any dyes,colors,or fillers.Thank you Airborne for making yet another stellar product.
Airborne Elderberry Immune Support
I tried a sample of Airborne Elderberry Immune support chewable tablets. I love the flavor it is delicious. I do not suggest eating them right before or after brushing your teeth only because they are very tart. I am unsure of their effectiveness, but I am healthy and feel great.
Great for travel
I love this product and will use it in the future. It was great to try a different flavor. I travel a lot for work and pleasure and use it everyday on my traveling days.
An Elderberry Hopeful
I experienced the product was very simple to chew & digested easily. I am hoping it will dramatically improve my immune system, but I've only used it for 1 week. During that week, I had a persistent cough for approximately 8 days.
Quick and easy!
I’ve tried a few different Elderberry products for vitamins. I had been taking Elderberry gummies when I found Airborne’s chewable tablets. I think I almost prefer them over the gummies as the brand I had been taking is extremely sour. These are easy to chew and swallow and they taste great! I’m hoping I can find them in my area when the bottle is empty.
Great flavor
I thought this is a great alternative to get elderberry. I like that fact that it is a chewable tablet. Sometimes pills may be too big or syrup could be potent tasting. This overall had a good flavor. Great price.
Awesome Elderberry chewables!
I love Airborne elderberry Chewables.. I have been using Airborne for years, always the kind you add to water.. and these chewables are excellent. They taste really good, they are very convenient for on the go use. Love that they are sugar free, and an excellent source of Vitamin C. The are a great immune support supplement. Overall an excellent product and I highly recommend .