4.7 5 0 135 135 All NEW from Airborne comes Airborne Elderberry Gummies (with Vitamins C, D, E & Zinc). This immune support supplement is blended to help support your immune system٭. Various parts of the elderberry tree have been used for culinary, as well as medicinal purposes, for thousands of years.٭ This supplement is Gluten Free, Gelatin Free, has NO Artificial Sweeteners and NO Color Added. It is naturally flavored, is high in antioxidants (Vitamins C & E), is an excellent source of Vitamin D and contains Zinc. What is Airborne? Developed by a former school teacher, Airborne products are a specially crafted blend of vitamins, minerals & herbs designed to help support your immune system٭. ٭These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Airborne Elderberry Gummies Immune Support Supplement (60 count)

14/10/2020
Airborne is a trusted brand name
Airborne Elderberry Immune Support Gummies taste good and are easy to chew and swallow. I have used other Airborne products in the past and am sure this will work just as well long-term.
12/10/2020
Just Chew
This product is easy to take on the go. No water required. Just chew. The elderberry flavor tastes great. I find this form to be a better and faster way to enhance immune support.
11/10/2020
Sweet In your mouth for your health!
I was impressed by the large bottle I received for trial. The gummies had a great taste, sweet at the beginning and a touch of sour at the end, I got to where I looked forward to taking them! I’m not sure about the Health benefits I received, but I can tell you that the ingredients provided a long list of nutrients, and I didn’t get sick once when taking them, so that’s a plus
10/10/2020
Candy booster
Airborne Elderberry Gummies tastes so good, just like candy and it boost immune system
10/10/2020
Taste Great
These gummies taste great. So while enjoying essentially a gummy candy you are also building your immune system.
09/10/2020
The airborne elderberry vitamins are great. My kids love them, and it makes me very happy knowing I. Boosting there immune system in a time that we need too.
09/10/2020
ELDERBERRY AIRBORNE GUMMIES
During this pandemic we really need this product. These great tasting gummies that support your immune system which is a benefit during this time.
08/10/2020
Kid approved
We love this product, great taste, the children love taking it. Great immunity booster. Perfect vitamin; easy to take and chewable.
That extra immune boost!
I try to eat my vitamins and drink plenty of water, especially during cold/flu season. These give me the extra boost for a healthy immune system. The only concern I had was the amount of sugar, it’s the first ingredient on the bottle. These gummies certainly taste great though! I have recommended all my teacher friends pickup a bottle or two. I really like how there’s no color added, and there’s no artificial sweeteners. I prefer more natural ingredients. I tend to lean on the homeopathic side, as I try not to load up on medicine. These gummies are perfect for that reason!
07/10/2020
Great supplement that tastes good too!
I love this product! Not only it supports your immune system, it also tastes great. I like the fact that this product comes in the form of gummies. It is not too sweet and not too sour. We will definitely be buying this product in the future!
07/10/2020
Delicious gummies for a health boost
The Airborne Elderberry Gummies Immune Support Supplement might be the best tasting gummy I’ve ever had! The elderberry flavor was delicious. What’s hard to give an honest review of is whether these supplements work at all. I trust that the Airborne brand produces quality products. The vitamins and minerals included are all great...and I didn’t get sick while taking them. But is that because these are amazing supplements or because I’m taking many other health precautions these days? These gummies are great for someone looking for a nice-tasting gummy vitamin but hard to say how much they help the immune system.
Amazing Taste and Complete Immunity
I absolutely love the flavor of these gummies. You can't tell at all that they are good for you! In fact, you have to refrain from eating the designated 2. Everyone in my family seems to have gotten the crud but me, and I credit the Airborne Gummies for making me immune.
06/10/2020
Elderberry Immune Support Supplements.
The Airborne Elderberry Gummies Immune Support Supplement, (60 count..that I tried, as part of this sampling program..was/is very well liked. The taste is pretty great with no aftertaste. Easy to take/chew, and then swallow. I liked the fact that there's added vitamins like C, D, & E and there isn't any artificial sweeteners, in which I stay away from products containing "fake," sweeteners. I really can't say if they've helped with myself not getting sick or not, because I haven't really been taking them that long. However, I will continue to take on a daily basis, with "hopes" of not getting any type of sickness, that's going around. Thank you very much for choosing this product for me, to review.
Good energy
I loved the flavor and it was easy to remember to take these vitamins.
Airborne immune system
I got these airborne elderberry gummy‘s for immune system support. I took down for a while and I have noticed that I don’t get as sick as I used to. I have allergies real bad I have asthma as well and I noticed that it has helped a little with them. I like the taste of them the flavor is not too strong I like that they are gummy‘s because I’d rather chew a vitamin D swallow them. That design on the label is an eyecatcher you noticed them and it’s easy to read the instructions and the ingredients. I will be buying these from now on.