Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Very Berry - 10ct

4.6 5 0 133 133 "Airborne Effervescent Tablets provide immune support in a great-tasting formula*. Each serving (1 tablet) delivers a blast of 1000 mg of Vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals, and herbs, including Echinacea and ginger. Adults and Children 14 years and older, simply drop 1 tablet in a glass of water or favorite beverage, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink. Can repeat every 3-4 hours, up to 3 times per day. Children 12-13 years old, repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary, up to 2 times per day; no more than 2 tablets. Gluten Free. Visit AirborneHealth.com to learn more. *These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Very Berry - 10ct

16/10/2020
taste great and worked
tasted amazing, great immune support that tasted good. i even was able to get my older kids to drink
16/10/2020
Fun And Tasty Way To Be Healthy!
Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets-Very Berry-10 ct.,is a fast,tasty,way to boost your immunity! With the fun of a fizzy tablet,you can enjoy the berry taste of this supplement,while doing your body good.
15/10/2020
Perfect for flu
I really like the flavor. Extra immune support especially now when flu season starts.
Pleasant Tasting Supplement
I'm extremely picky when it comes to dissolving tablets or supplements of any kind due to negative experiences with flavor and consistency. The tablet dissolved completely in water and had a non-gritty pleasant flavor. The amount of vitamins a tablet contains is wonderful however I wish it had more selenium and magnesium.
14/10/2020
Now is the time to take care of YOU!
I really enjoyed trying the Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Very Berry. Right now is the best time to make sure your Immune System is in top shape. I love that all you have to do is drop a tablet into some water or really any drink of your choice and you are on your way to making sure you are Healthy. I love the Berry taste and so did my family members that tried it. I try to get my mom to take something to make sure she is in tip-top shape and this is one thing she doesn't mind taking. The flavor is great so it's not like you are taking something Healthy. I really love Airborne!!
So Good!
These taste amazing! I wish they would put this in an every day drink. They give you a nice boost and even my kids didn't complain.
I’m immune
The taste was decent, I didn’t have to force myself to drink it. I didn’t get sick while using them, so maybe they worked.
Airborne
I'm assuming that the only way I'll know if they actually worked or not is if I don't get sick. The taste is ok, tolerable.
Very Berry Immune Support
Airborne immune support supplement dissolving tablets are a tasty way to boost your immune system. I didn't mind the fizzy very berry taste and I can notice a little boost in my energy when used I also like to make it and mix it with my smoothies.
A-okay Product
Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Very Berry - 10ct was good but I don’t think I would purchase it. I prefer a chewable tablet. I did not like the fact that I had to dissolve the supplement to take it.
Healthful and tastey
Dissolved thoroughly. Great berry flavor. Just enough sweetness
Ok taste
Taste was ok I can see taking it when I absolutely feel under the weather
12/10/2020
Great Taste & Better Results
I had the pleasure of using these Airborne tablets during a two-week span when my family had multiple cold symptoms. I was very pleased with the delicious strawberry flavor, the tablets that dissolved perfectly, and even more with the fact that I was the only one in my family who did NOT exhibit any cold & flu symptoms during or after trying the product consistently!
12/10/2020
Nice flavor. Wasn't chalky. Easy to use and enjoy!
11/10/2020
Didn't like the flavor.
Im not really sure the effectiveness of the product because I had an issue with the taste of the Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving tablets.