Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Zesty Orange - 10ct

4.6 5 0 148 148 "Airborne Effervescent Tablets provide immune support in a great-tasting formula*. Each serving (1 tablet) delivers a blast of 1000 mg of Vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals, and herbs, including Echinacea and ginger. Adults and Children 14 years and older, simply drop 1 tablet in a glass of water or favorite beverage, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink. Can repeat every 3-4 hours, up to 3 times per day. Children 12-13 years old, repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary, up to 2 times per day; no more than 2 tablets. Gluten Free. Visit AirborneHealth.com to learn more. *These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Zesty Orange - 10ct

18/10/2020
Heath
These were actually very tasty! I don’t know if they really worked but I felt like I was helping me stay healthy.
Boosting Support
The Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets product is a great tasting and effective. I've used it for about a week and I like it. It's a winner.
Helpful Immune Booster
The dissolving tablets were quick to dissolve and the drink was easy to consume. Having the orange flavor helped, but the taste was not great.
Camping and travel friendly
I was very excited to receive this sample over mail. I've been looking into tablets. My current favorite is in the bag form. I travel alot for work so I'm always looking for travel friendly packaging. This world be great for camping as well. This product dissolves within 60 seconds. There is no after taste like other products I have tried. The scent/flavor didn't surprise me because it's a standard flavor. Im definitely going to buy a few more flavors to find my favorite.
Great taste
I didn't think it would taste as good as it did which was a big relief.
Great Product!
I received Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets - Zesty Orange - 10ct. in the mail a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love them. They are perfect for anytime. We’ve already used them for travel.
great for cold season!
Airborne Immune support supplements helped me feel better and gave me an overall good feeling! I like that they dissolve quickly and they are east to take. I will use these when I want to counter-act a cold.
This stuff WORKS!!!
I absolutely loved this product!! It works great and tastes even better!! It’s important especially nowadays, to keep your Immune system up and this is the best product for that!
14/10/2020
Puts a bounce back in my step.
These dissolve very quickly and are easy to take. I have a bounce in my step after taking. I feel overall lively
Tastes great
Airborne Immune Support Supplement Dissolving Tablets -Zesty Orange tastes great and provides great immune support for your body. Its easy to drink because of how good it tastes!
12/10/2020
okayso
okay was not sick or anything so really no difference
Easy peasy
Immunity in easy to take manner. Taste us good as well.
10/10/2020
Seems weaker than in the past
Flavor could use a little boost but overall pretty good. Seemed like it had just a little less flavor than some of the other tablets I've tried in the past. Pick me up from vitamin boost was marginal and not too much.
10/10/2020
Not sure how necessary this is
While these taste good and provide vitamin c, it seems like an extra step in my day. I already take several supplements and a multi vitamin, and I get everything I need in those. To have to stop and fix the Airborne just seems like one more thing to do in an already full day.
Immune Booster
Love this. Really helped my immune system. I took it one day that I woke up and was feeling a bit down and tired. Truly felt like I was going to get sick. Definitely made me feel better. It was easy to drink. Tasted very good too.