4.5 5 0 279 279 Warm apple pie fragrance

6/12/2019
Awesome
My sister was the one that told me about this candle. It’s is awesome. Not only does it smell terrific the changing color is the coolest thing. It was pleasantly surprised how vibrant the colors were and change. It was a magical experience.
9/25/2018
I love this product.
Im always looking for some type of scented candles for my whole house, I love the freshness when you walk room to room. When I tried this Air Wick colour changing candle, I was really pleased with not only the fragrance but of the different colours it gave off, I have them all around my tub in my bathroom, and can enjoy a calming and soothing bath while watching the candles change colour and the fragrance I fell in love with.
9/24/2018
Beautiful
The scent is absolutely magical. The color changing feature is an added bonus. Wish it came in a larger size.
9/15/2018
apple
THIS CANDLE PROVIDES A WARM GLOW AND MAKE YOU FEEL MOST NOSTALGIC. IT FILLS THE HOUSE WITH A BEAUTIFUL APPLE SMELL.
9/12/2018
Really pretty
It is a really pretty candle. the scent is a bit strong but perfect for the fall.
9/2/2018
candles
i just loved this candle it smells great and it does change colors i love there candles and i would defintely recommand this one too
8/2/2018
Smells so old it lasted a strong for a while but once it lost its smell it was James’s I wish it would’ve lasted longer cuz the smell was soo good
7/4/2018
The pricing of these candles is all over the place but they are beautiful and pretty neat too. I got the four pack of Lav/Cham and they smell divine. Gave them away for Christmas gifts. When burning the candle glows and turns all different colors. I've also noticed if you put the candle in certain types of lighting it will glow and change color without being lit.
6/10/2018
Love Airwick candles I am always burning them they make my house smell wonderful.
5/19/2018
5/12/2018
I love these candles and will be on the look out for this new fragrance. Airwick Black Edition Color Changing Candle smells amazing and its so pretty. A nice change from your traditional clear glass see through candle holder. I liked this candle so much I went immediately back to the store and bought the other scents!!!! But have not been able to find for a while would love to test these!!!! They smelllllllll sooooo gooood!!!! Loved it!!!!!!!
2/9/2018
1/12/2018
I liked this candle so much I went immediately back to the store and bought the other scents..unfortunately I haven't found it again in a while
11/11/2017
I like the smell the contemporary look and the unique color changing aspect of this product
11/3/2017
The smell is wonderful and the color change is fun for the kids to watch and enjoy. It's a win win.