Ajax Liquid Dish Soap Charcoal and Citrus - 14 Ounces

20/03/2020
It cleans good but it’s a little short in creating lather.
19/03/2020
It cleaned my dishes appropriately as well as it gave it a nice aroma.
19/03/2020
I really like it. It really clean the dishes leaving them crystal clear. When I use to wash my hands it leave them softy so thats a plis. The smell of it is awesome
19/03/2020
Ajax Charcoal Citrus liquid dish soap has a pleasant scent and decent cleaning capabilities. It cuts grease well and rinses clean, leaving no indication of residue behind. I would recommend this product.
18/03/2020
Cleans well and get the job done. Depending on price, will continue the future.
18/03/2020
Best dish soap ever and I already recommended to my friends and family
18/03/2020
This soap smells so good. I am convinced the charcoal activates special powers that cleans the dishes significantly better that other average soaps! My new household favorite.
18/03/2020
Love it! This Ajax dish soap works as wonderfully as you would imagine! It has a great citrus smell, and you will love how the charcoal helps to clean and sanitize your dishes! This is a great product, and I highly recommend it. Great job Ajax-very innovative, thank you!
17/03/2020
Ajax Liquid Dish Soap, Charcoal and Citrus has an appealing scent. It cleans well and tackles grease better than other brands. I was very pleased overall and would definitely recommend this product.
16/03/2020
I really enjoyed my trial of Ajax Charcoal and Citrus Dish Soap, it smelled very pleasant and not overpowering and it worked very well at cleaning grease and stuck on food off of my dishes. I had no issue of it drying my hands out either. I received this product as part of a free trial offer.
15/03/2020
It took twice as much to get the job done. Will not be buying this product EVER.
14/03/2020
It works great on cutting through grease as the bottle claims. I can't say much as for the scent though as it may just be understated or something. Overall I guess it does it's job which is all that matters.
14/03/2020
It smelled amazing and removed all the odor off my dishes. Even the grease came off easily.
13/03/2020
The smell was great, not too citrusy, which I enjoyed. It cleaned even the toughest grease covered pot perfectly and left my hands feeling so soft!
13/03/2020
I'm a very loyal customer of my normal dish washing liquid but the Ajax suprised me. The scent was very pleasant, and not at all overbearing. It was amazing as far as how long the suds lastep and how well it cut through heavy grease. It was also very gentle on my hands. One bottle lasted a week and half longer then the other brand I normally use!! I will definitely be buying more! !