4.5 5 0 306 306 Enjoy long-lasting suds with the crisp, fresh scent of juicy lime and a touch of vinegar. This formula leaves dishes with the perfect shine.

27/06/2019
The Ajax Ultra Vinegar and Lime dish soap has a great scent. It isn't too overpowering and I like that. It does a great job getting dishes clean. It cut the grease with ease. It took care of the dried on foods. I like how well it worked with the challenges I face with my dishes. My family is bad not to pre rinse dishes so when I get to the sink I have dried foods to deal with. I put the Ajax on my scrubber and went to work. It got the dishes clean and my kitchen smelled great. I have issues with overpowering scents when I am doing dishes. I like the Vinegar and lime scent. I was pleased with the result. I plan to buy Ajax Ultra Vinegar and Lime Dish soap again. I have been an Ajax user for years. ;'
Blahed
Did not really get to use it. But my impression of Ajacx has been cheap in the past. I hope this isnt the same once i finally get to use it
27/06/2019
Awsome product it cleaned very well also liked that the scent was not to strong
26/06/2019
I loved the scent it had and gave my dishes when I washed them. It lasted a long time with a small drop of soap which makes it a great value for my money.
26/06/2019
loved it would buy it anytime. great product. awesome!
26/06/2019
This product has a pleasant scent and also gets my dishes really clean!
26/06/2019
I love the scent and how well it works. This worked great on grease. Has a lot of suds.
19/06/2019
I didn't have to use much of this product and it still got my dishes clean, not to mention it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I will be definitely be buying once its sold.
19/06/2019
The product cuts grease much better than the regular ajax! It should be tried by everyone
18/06/2019
I really liked the smell and it really made the kitchen and dishes smell really good and come out really clean.
18/06/2019
This is a great soap for dishes. It's nice to see a bleach alternative soap.I like that it makes plenty of suds.It cuts through the grease and grime.
18/06/2019
It was good not a fan of the smell. It worked pretty well but didn't quite get all the grease off like I hoped it would.
18/06/2019
I currently use another flavor of soap and it is much better. Not sure if it's due to the vinegar and lime being acidic.
18/06/2019
I used the dish soap, and was extremely disappointed. For one, the scent was not very strong, and two it did not suds well. It left my dishes still feeling greasy and dirty, so much so that I had to re-wash them with a different dish soap. It is not a good dish soap.
18/06/2019
cleans well and smells great...................................