4.7 5 0 235 235 Provides real repair and intense recovery for damaged hair with argan oil, cocoa butter and plant sourced keratin.

4/4/2019
love this stuff - surprised it's not fattening! :P
I use their leave-in conditioner daily, so it's not a huge shock that I liked the mask, too. It smelled great and made my hair feel silky and hydrated after. Yum.
1/31/2019
Rejuvenating
Applied in shower on wet hair for 20 minutes. left my hair feeling smooth and hydrated. plus it smells amazing.
7/29/2018
Alba Botanica - Hawaiian Deep Conditioning Minute Mask Cocoa Butter works really well to give you hair soft feel and healthy look. I like that it works really great on all hair types and use it often for my daughter that has really curly hair to help with tangles
7/9/2018
This smells wonderful. I couldn't stop smelling my hair. Not only that, but it really works. My hair is dry due to all the styling and blow drying. I read reviews on it and wanted to try it. It's AMAZZZZING! It really seems to bring life back to your hair. It left my hair so soft and even looked healthier. Now, it does tend to weigh it down if you have thinner hair, but just don't use it near scalp. It is a bit pricey, but we'll worth it. The argan oil and keratin really do well on hair, but then there's also cocoa butter. How can you go wrong?
7/9/2018
I love this brand!! The Hawaiian is my favorite and it's worth the price, pure ingredients and the best scent!
6/28/2018
Alba Botanica really helped my damaged hair! Lots of dry, split ends. Looked so dead. The argan oil, cocoa butter and plant sourced keratin were a excellent duo really bringing my hair back to life! Smells great, doesnt leave your hair oily, and works if you use it consistently!
6/3/2018
send the free samples of ALBA Botanica hawaiian deep conditioning to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/10/2018
I use this hair mask once a week to keep my hair silky smooth. It smells amazing!
4/12/2018
I like this product, but I am not in "love" with it. I feel like it washes completely out of my hair and leaves very little moisture behind, it gets the job done, but I have used better. Also, I am not crazy about the scent, and I like the smell of coffee... Overall, it doesn't feel in texture any different when compared to their normal conditioners and gives about the same results. I will use the rest, but probably won't purchase it again.
4/2/2018
I have dry, damaged hair and this hair mask from Alba Botanica is a miracle. My hair not only are softer but healthier!
3/19/2018
First product I've ever tried from this brand but absolutely love it. The smell, the soft hair touch, love this product!! Recommend to anyone!
2/22/2018
Leaves your hair super soft and smells great afterwards
2/15/2018
light scent, left my hair soft, deeply conditioned and super manageable!
2/5/2018
I have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry. I used this product and left it in over night. Rinsed it out the next day and felt the difference in my hair!! It not only helped nourish my curls, it made them soft and it smelled good. If you have naturally curly, dry hair, this product is for you! Put a it in, wear a shower cap around the house and your hair will feel so soft!!!
1/3/2018
This is a great deep conditioner. My ends are fried completely....thanks alot bleach! This mask when left on for about 5-10 minutes really softened my hair. Even bringing some of the curl back! Great for damaged hair!