4.8 5 0 18 18 Almay Healthy Hue Blush is described as a lightweight, silky smooth formula that is claimed to blend effortlessly for a healthy radiant flush. This hypoallergenic product has been dermatologically and ophthalmologist tested. Formulated without fragrance and cruelty, the product retails in a 0.17-oz. FSC-certified pack made with sustainably sourced paper. It is available in the shades: 100 Nearly Nude; So Peachy; Pink Flush; and Wild Berry.
Almay Healthy Hue Blush

18/01/2021
Love This
I have been a fan of Almay for years and this product does not disappoint. The shades are so versatile for most skin colors and types. The product goes on super smooth and soft. My favorite part is they are animal cruelty free.
05/01/2021
My absolute favorite blush!
I love Almay. I love that they are cruelty free. This is one of the best blushes I have had. I love the shades that it comes in and it matches with my neutral skin and blonde hair. It is super blendable and lasts all day long. No need to reapply
15/12/2020
Love this blush
This is a great blush and a great price I’m always looking for the other color but it always sold out. Perfect color
06/12/2020
Love it!
Purchased this blush because it was on sale and I absolutely love it!!! It stays on well and has a nice color. I highly recommended getting this blush. You don’t regret it!
22/11/2020
pretty product
really good blush the cover its perfect and last for several hours you dont need to reapply and the quality of the product its excellent i love it . recommeded to all my friends
30/09/2020
noot
I advise you that it is very effective♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
11/09/2020
Perfect flush of color
I love how lightweight this Almay blush is. It goes on smoothly and gives my cheeks the perfect flush of color.
18/08/2020
use this daily
i love this blush, it goes perfect with my olive skin tone, and give a light but glowing affect and i like that i can wear it with or without other make up
28/06/2020
Beautiful!
I got this in the color So Peachy and it doesn't disappoint. It is very pigmented but it's a buildable coverage you can where it light or darker. I love the color it reminds me of a fresh peach. It stays on until you take it off.
16/06/2020
Blush
I live Almay products and this is no different. This has a nice texture and goes on your cheeks easy. This shade is best for light skinned people. I would recommend this product.
04/05/2020
Almay blush
I loved this blush I don’t grab it as much as I use to but it’s so great for a nice everyday settle look I love it priced was decent I believe highly recommend
28/04/2020
Great blush
I love Almay products and this blush is a great color. It goes on smooth and feels very natural. It blends great and also looks very natural. I would definitely recommend this blush for light skinned people.
19/04/2020
Beautiful Blush
I love Almay Healthy Hue Blush! It has a sheer finish! It creates a natural and beautiful color! You can use it on the apples of cheeks for a finishing touch and for a contoured or highlighted look!
14/04/2020
Blush
I found this on sale and bought it to try. The color lasted all day long and seemed to blend in well with my normal products I use. I have sensitive skin and had no issues. I would recommend as a good drug store blush option
12/04/2020
Good!
I have very sensitive skin and have had no issues with any almay products, so I was excited to try this blush. Over all I loved the color, it stayed on all day! I would recommend this to my friends. At my store they don’t have a huge almay section so it many time is out of stock or not a lot of color choices left!