5 5 0 5 5 A pre-shampoo treatment that seals the cuticle and balances hair''s pH level to protect color from wash-related fading.
Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal

17/05/2020
This actually works!!!
My hair is exposed to hard water and UV exposure quite a lot and this shampoo has been such a nice addition into my Amika hair care routine. I’ve noticed when I do use this shampoo that my hair is a lot softer, shinier and smoother! It felt almost instantly healthier after I used it the first couple of times! I can’t wait to continue using this and see its benefits for my hair. The extra added plus for me is that amazing Amika scent. Highly recommended!!!
15/05/2020
The Best Pre Shampoo
hello I like this pre shampoo I want to give it a try and review it on my YouTube channel thank you
11/05/2020
LOVE
I love all products by this brand! They are are on more of the expensive end for products but the smell and result is totally worth it!
05/05/2020
Really locked the hair color!
I was worried all the time i shampoo my hair for fading the color.But when I used this product It’s a great pre-shampoo sealer and smells absolutely amazing! It makes your hair feel so smooth and silky.I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
03/05/2020
Excellent Product!
I love this brand and all of the products I’ve tried from them, including this one. It’s a great pre-shampoo sealer and smells absolutely amazing! It makes your hair feel so smooth and silky.
27/05/2020
No lo he probado Pero me gustan esos productos ,son muy buenos,me encantaría probarlo
22/05/2020
I have not seen this product in the store. I would like to try it since it sounds like a product I could use. I use a shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair but don't think they really work.