Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal

4.7 5 0 61 61 A pre-shampoo treatment that seals the cuticle and balances hair''s pH level to protect color from wash-related fading.
Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal

07/10/2021
Love!
This color seal by Amika is amazing!! Locks in my color longer, helping it keep it's shine and luster!! And with red hair this is a must because it fades so quickly!! Absolutely recommend!!
22/09/2021
Love it!
I love this shampoo! The smell is amazing and it lingers in your hair all day. Whenever I use it I get many compliments on how good it smells. It lathers really well, makes my hair feel clean, soft and smooth. It’s a great shampoo I highly recommend it!
09/09/2021
Saved my color
I first bleached my hair, then did a split along my center part with Splat! Pink Envy on one side and Lucious Rasberry on the other. I read somethings about Splat's staying power, so I immediately bought this product. My hair looks just as good as the first day I dyed it. Seriously recommend for newly dyed hair!
07/09/2021
Great for summer
After coloring my hair, I used this product throughout the summer for swimming and just being in the sun! It did a great job protecting my hair from harsh pool chemicals and preserved the color!
06/07/2021
Color block
I am a great fan of AMIKA haircare and regular color my hair. I was interested try this product to see if it works in prolonging my hair color. After using it for three weeks, I did not notice any difference and my hair color did not seem extended.
18/05/2021
Ultimate Color protection
I am in love with this product, and use it on all of my vivid color clients. This truly helps to lock your color in for much longer, as well as sealing the cuticle for ultimate shine. Ugh 10/10
07/04/2021
Great product!
This product does exactly what it says! I only wash my hair about two to three times a week and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair health within a short time! Definitely recommend!!
01/04/2021
Awesome
This is one of the best products I have ever used I highly recommend that you use this your like will be changed
01/04/2021
No fade!
Fadeblock is a great product! I am already a huge fan of Amika products, and adding Fadeblock to my hair hair routine is a no brainer. It kept my hair color vibrant and shiny.
10/03/2021
Awesome
Love this brand! My hairdresser uses this brand and I bought it to use at home! Smells great and my hair as never been better! Highly recommend for beautiful and color safe hair!
02/03/2021
Amika
Almost all of their products are amazing. This one is nice and does what it should. Not bad scents either
28/02/2021
Pre shampoo COlor
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Preshampoo color
26/02/2021
Great smelling color extender
I received this as a free sample from Sephora. I really liked the way it smelled and it was easy to use. I would put it on my hair after my work out and then wash it out when I showered. I did not feel anything on my hair after drying. It did not leave behind any residue and my hair felt silky. I think it did extend the time before I needed to color my hair.
11/02/2021
Smell good and healthy hair
Even though I have been using it for a week, I feel my hair healthier and smoother. Besides it smells really good. Even my husband likes it too.
09/02/2021
Smells Amazing!
I did not receive this as part of a free product trial. That said, I bought this and absolutely LOVE the scent of this product and the way it seemed to seal in my color and made my hair feel great! Definitely recommend!