4.7 5 0 14 14 A pre-shampoo treatment that seals the cuticle and balances hair''s pH level to protect color from wash-related fading.
Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal

28/07/2020
I advise you that it is very effective
I advise you that it is very effective .........
25/07/2020
The best!
I have very thick hair and I easily spend a few hundred dollars every time I get it colored - any extra time in between visits is something I’m definitely interested in! this pre-shampoo color seal is used on dry hair prior to getting in the shower. you massage it into your hair, leave it on for a few minutes, then wash out and finish your shampooing as usual. I’ve never used a product like this before, and was even surprised to see that it protects against chlorine and UV exposure as well! I definitely thought it only helped when it came to washing. I spend a lot of my summer in the pool and in the sun, so this is definitely a lifesaver to protect my hair! I definitely will continue to use it, and will most certainly repurchase it as well!
20/07/2020
Amika is thee shiiiit! Their bomb digggaaady and i would highly recommend
15/07/2020
Love this brand
I typically use this product only in the following weeks after I get my hair colored, to help protect and maintain the color and prevent any fading. One quick application before washing works wonders..
11/07/2020
Great shampoo
I really love that this Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal works great to help you keep the color after using hair color. I also like that it clean the hair and makes it healthy and soft
09/07/2020
Colorfully
I really like this shampoo it works wonders for my color treated hair. I’ve read all the ingredients and they’re really great plus the whole hair care line is legit and affordable.
27/06/2020
I'm too broke...
My friend gave me her leftover shampoo bottle once she dyed her hair back to her natural color. I had just dyed my hair bright red using Splat Lucious Raspberry. The shampoo definitely prevented the color from fading and kept it looking nice and bright. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of how expensive it is.
19/06/2020
Excellent
Amazing product would recommend using! Super soft skin
06/06/2020
Another home run by Amika
AMIKA IS THE BEST. I was lucky enough to have Amika send me this product prior to release. I used it prior to getting my hair colored. My color was bolder, shiner , and much softer strands. I’ve yet to try anything Amika and not like it. This is a company is CARES about their products, have happiness of their customers.
17/05/2020
This actually works!!!
My hair is exposed to hard water and UV exposure quite a lot and this shampoo has been such a nice addition into my Amika hair care routine. I’ve noticed when I do use this shampoo that my hair is a lot softer, shinier and smoother! It felt almost instantly healthier after I used it the first couple of times! I can’t wait to continue using this and see its benefits for my hair. The extra added plus for me is that amazing Amika scent. Highly recommended!!!
15/05/2020
The Best Pre Shampoo
hello I like this pre shampoo I want to give it a try and review it on my YouTube channel thank you
11/05/2020
LOVE
I love all products by this brand! They are are on more of the expensive end for products but the smell and result is totally worth it!
05/05/2020
Really locked the hair color!
I was worried all the time i shampoo my hair for fading the color.But when I used this product It’s a great pre-shampoo sealer and smells absolutely amazing! It makes your hair feel so smooth and silky.I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
03/05/2020
Excellent Product!
I love this brand and all of the products I’ve tried from them, including this one. It’s a great pre-shampoo sealer and smells absolutely amazing! It makes your hair feel so smooth and silky.
31/05/2020
It's great I use to use it all the time. My skin can be sintive but not with this stuff.