Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal

4.7 5 0 59 59 A pre-shampoo treatment that seals the cuticle and balances hair''s pH level to protect color from wash-related fading.
Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal

11/01/2021
Love this company
I love everything about the entire company and hair care line and yes this one is also a high quality product that works wonders with a very lovely smell
09/01/2021
2 thumbs up
I am a fan of this brand and product. I like how this left my hair feeling soft and hydrated.
09/01/2021
This is the best
All my hair dresser friends recommend this and I know why because it’s amazing it makes your hair feel amazing and smell good too! This is by far my favorite shampoo ever !!!!!!!
07/01/2021
Amazing scent
For the price I would definitely purchase again. I have highly recommended this to all my coworkers
31/12/2020
Soft and smells good
After using this a couple times I could see the difference in my hair I also received complaints on my hair. The funny thing is my daughter borrowed it and never gave it back, she lives it’s also
31/12/2020
Fresh color
The Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal is a miracle in a bottle! I can definitely see a difference on how long my color last when I started using this product as part of my hair cleansing routine. If you color your hair, you need to try a bottle today!
29/12/2020
I didn't really notice a difference
I used this the last time I colored my hair and really don't notice any difference in the fading. I'm going to use it again next month and see if it helps this time.
22/12/2020
Works wonders
I used this for the first time after coloring my hair recently and I’m very happy I did!!! It smells wonderful and definitely held my color longer then shampoo and conditioner alone
19/12/2020
Amika is my favorite brand
Amika is my absolutely favorite hair care brand. This product is amazing at helping you keep your color longer, smells paradise and leaves your so soft and healthy.
11/12/2020
Excellent product
Leaves my color-treated hair feeling healthy and soft. This smells wonderful and is a soft scent. I will buy this again and the company takes pride in their products/customer service.
20/11/2020
Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal. This is a great product
14/11/2020
This is a great product especially if you have color treated hair! It’s super gentle and keeps hair soft and healthy without causing dandruff
10/11/2020
Quality
I tried the first time and found it softened my hair and improved the texture immediately. Great quality product and affordable!!
17/10/2020
Amika products do not disappoint
I color my hair blonde. I have since I was a teen. Occasionally it gets dry and damaged looking. My hairdresser highly recommended Amika prewash. It changed my hair. It’s soft and manageable. Not damaged and frizzy. Since then, I’ve become an avid user of all their products. I always recommend their products to anyone that will listen!
11/10/2020
Amika
Love Amika products!! Smell great and makes hair feel wonderful.