Arm & Hammer In-Wash Scent Booster Tropical Paradise

4.6 5 0 304 304 This tropical sunshine fresh fragrance begins with a delectable blend of sun-ripened fruity florals while vibrant citrus shines through. A warm, gentle tropical breeze leaves a long-lasting trail of freshness. <li>Deodorization plus Long-Lasting Freshness <li>Revitalizing, long-lasting freshness plus pure ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda <li>Add to your washer before clothes for a scentsationally fresh laundry experience <li>HE Compatible <li>Safe for all colors, washable fabrics and load types</li>
Arm & Hammer In-Wash Scent Booster Tropical Paradise

17/10/2021
Arm & Hammer Strong
i recently purchased the Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Scent Booster. So easy to use. Just add a capful to a regular sized load of laundry, or , a little extra to a larger load. Wash clothes as you normally would. They come out of the washer smelling fresh and clean. Helps clothes feel soft also. The scent lasts for weeks after the laundry is folded and put away. A very good product. A great value for your money. I have bought several of the Arm & Hammer Scent Boosters in different scents. I will definitely be buying them again. A great addition to my laundry products. Very affordable too.
16/10/2021
Get a whiff of this load!
The product works just as it is supposed to in my opinion. Leaves your laundry with a tropical scent of the islands. My clothes, towels and bedding were so fresh and smelled like I was on vacation.
16/10/2021
Excellent
I love this stuff it makes difference it works amazing it last so long and smells so good
15/10/2021
Lasting freshness
I love this product. These little guys make all the difference in how your clothes smell. I wont wash anything without using these. The scent lasts forever too and civers all smells, smoke, mud, sweat, etc...
15/10/2021
great scent
Wow, this product a leaves my clothing with a great fresh scent, that is long lasting. Easy to use and great packaging.
14/10/2021
Loooove these things not just this scent but the product as a whole. Smells amazing and it STAYS smelling amazing even
14/10/2021
Love This!!!!!!!!!!!
makes your clothes smell great and it makes them super soft
13/10/2021
Sensational
This makes my laundry smell extra fresh. It has a very light pretty scent. I also use it in my wax warmers instead of wax.
13/10/2021
Love them
I love these they make your clothes smell amazing
12/10/2021
Smells great
I love the smell of this. I use it on my clothes. I don't use it in every load, mainly Towels, sheets and blankets. I get it delivered through Amazon every 2 months so I don't ever run out.
11/10/2021
Best smell for towels
I love how it smells it only takes a little to do the job. Reasonable price for A great product.
Love This Product!
Over the past few years I've tried just about every laundry scent booster out there but I always find myself coming back to Arm & Hammer's line. Not only are they less expensive than many other brands, but there are so many great scents to choose from and they always leave my clothes smelling amazing.
Great Product
This product leaves my clothes smelling good for several weeks. I would buy it again and I would recommend it to friends and family.
10/10/2021
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY LAUNDRY SPRINKLES!
Although I usually go for the other brands of these 'laundry sprinkles' I love to use, I've tried this one at least a few times now with the great pricepoint and same effectiveness that I've experienced. Love their scents and especially the Tropical Paradise, it's right up my ally. I use way too much of this stuff but it keeps my laundry game ahead of the rest and keeps all our laundry smelling so dang good!!!
Long lasting scent
In full disclosure, I tried a different scent of this Arm & Hammer laundry booster and LOVE IT! I personally preferred the "Purifying Waters" scent, but what I do know is that this product provides a long-lasting clean scent. I'd actually say it is longer lasting that the other major brand that was first to the market with these scent boosters and has better value due to pricing!