Arm & Hammer In-Wash Scent Booster Tropical Paradise

4.7 5 0 551 551 This tropical sunshine fresh fragrance begins with a delectable blend of sun-ripened fruity florals while vibrant citrus shines through. A warm, gentle tropical breeze leaves a long-lasting trail of freshness. <li>Deodorization plus Long-Lasting Freshness <li>Revitalizing, long-lasting freshness plus pure ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda <li>Add to your washer before clothes for a scentsationally fresh laundry experience <li>HE Compatible <li>Safe for all colors, washable fabrics and load types</li>
Arm & Hammer In-Wash Scent Booster Tropical Paradise

20/01/2022
I HAD TO BUY IT IN ORDER TO TRY
VERY CLEAN SMELLING AND EVEN AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DRYER
19/01/2022
Works well
Smells great and does the job. Nice size for the price. Economical. I use half what the recommended and still smells fantastic
19/01/2022
Love this stuff!
I literally use these scent boosters for everything! They make my house and car and clothes smell great! I make a air freshener with them and also shampoo my floors with them and it leaves everything smelling so fresh!
Smells good.
I bought this because they were out of my normal beads, to my surprise this actually smelled really good. I love the fact that the beads are tiny because they seem to dissolve alot better and do not leave little stains like some I have tried.
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
I have 7 dogs and for some reason they run when it bath time so they stink. With this on my laundry I don't have to worry anymore if I smell like my dogs who run around in our field all day long then drag what ever shirt or sock or I think you get the picture. The scent is amazing to, and compliments my deodorant so I don't have to worry about perfume at work.
18/01/2022
Arm & Hammer is comparable to High Dollar Products!
Arm & Hammer Scent Booster in Tropical Paradise can be compared to more expensive products with the same results just available for a lower price. This product is just as effective as the more expensive products and smells great, leaving your clothes smelling so clean & fresh. Arm & Hammer is a great choice for laundry scent boosters.
Transformed my wash
I love the smell of fresh laundry, scented towels, and fresh smelling clothes. I purchased it when I saw a commercial and friend's recommended. This definitely changed my whole laundry routine. Now I put a capful into the wash and everything smells so gooood.
17/01/2022
One Word Awesome
This is the best product ever!! I use this product with every load of laundry!! The scent is clean and there is no film build up on the laundry when the wash is complete. The big plus I have severe sensitive skin there has been no allergic reactions and any skin irritations. I highly recommend this product plus all of the scent available smell great!!
16/01/2022
I love this product I live the smell and everything I highly recommend it
15/01/2022
Absolutely the best on the market!!!!
There isn't another product on the market that does as well as this one. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't come in a large size bottle and if it does I haven't found it anywhere I shop at.
15/01/2022
Best laundry scent booster
I LOVE these scent boosters they smell great and LAST
14/01/2022
Laundry smells so fresh and fun
Love this makes the laundry smell So good and the fragrance lasts. So easy to ise
14/01/2022
Good
Product is amazing on your clothes......
14/01/2022
Better than any other scent bead brands
I had bought this when I was out shopping and couponing. We had always bought the Unstoppables Brand but we weren’t around any Sam’s Club so I had to look at our local grocery stores prices, sales & downloadable coupons for the best deal on scent beads. I ended up getting the Arm & Hammer scent beads because they were on sale (a good one too) and I also had a coupon downloaded onto my loyalty card. I pretty much ended up paying $1.50 each for 2. I was very surprised that I was able to smell the beads throughout my house while the washer was running. I didn’t have to use a lot in the washer. After drying & folding clothes and then putting in my drawer, 2 days later when I opened the drawer and my drawer smelled like the beads!! Love these and are better the cheap brands & Unstoppable brand!
Affordable Freshness!
I don't know about you guys, but I am HUGE on having clothes, towels and bedding that smells drastically amazing and I don't just mean for the first day or two after they were washed. I tried this product on a whim during a penny pinching week and I was NOT disappointed! If you want the long lasting freshness and don't wanna spend a ton on other expensive products I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!