4.7 5 0 471 471 Simplify your routine with one detergent that’s great for all loads of whites, brights, and darks

9/19/2019
loved it
It left my laundry smelling fresh and very much clean
Great Product
It has a great scent and excellent stain removal!!
Love this soap
This soap smells amazing and works great especially having little ones it works tough on stains and reasonable in price
Good product
This laundry soap is good! Not the best but I would purchase it again. Price is pretty good. It lathers up really well. My clothes came out clean and smelling really good!
9/15/2019
Arm & Hammer with Oxi
I absolutely Love this product. I don't use any other. 😊
9/14/2019
Surprisingly good!
This Arm & Hammer laundry detergent cleans and lifts stains really well! Not to mention that it smells so amazing!!
9/12/2019
this is my favorite
this is the best laundry detergent on the market. smells great and cleans and lifts stains!
9/7/2019
Stain Lifer and Odor Control in 1!
Ive always added Baking Soda to ALL my washes to control odor, but it never did the stains any good. When this detergent came out i was thrilled to try. Just as I had thought, It lifted tougher stains AND eliminated hubs "work" smells from his Uniforms. Love this detergent and highly recommended.
New favorite laundry soap
Cleans clothes, doesn't fade my colors, sets out tough stains and smells amazing =win win!
Arm and Hammer Detergent
Arm and Hammer Detergent is my go to laundry detergent. I especially like the one with oxiclean. My clothes are always clean and smell fresh. This detergent is also very cost effective. Try it, you won't regret it!
9/6/2019
Mi jabón favorito
Si lo recomiendo no solo es bueno en calidad si no que su precio es muy bueno también deja la ropa de un aroma agradable
9/6/2019
Great smelling!
This works really well, and also keeps my clothes smelling fresh! Even after a long day working outside my clothes are still super fresh like they just came out of the dryer! Only problem is I can't tell the clean clothes from the dirty ones!
9/5/2019
Good Stuff
Gets clothes clean and smelling fresh, without fading colors.
9/5/2019
A combination of my two favorite cleaning brands! Works like a charm
9/4/2019
Bought on stockup price
At first, I wasnt sure how it was going to work, but after a camping trip with kids, I gave it a try. I must say that I was very impressed. It not only got the clothes clean...we had a bonfire and a beach but left them smelling very nice..i recommend trying this out!!