Aspercreme® Pain Relieving Creme 3oz

18/05/2020
Aspercreme instead of pain patches
Worked really well on my back and knees. I have chronic pain and use pain patches which do get expensive. It did help and is cheaper and lasts.
works good
I was a little sore after raking my flower beds out and put Aspercreme on my sore back and it seem to take the pain I had away.
Excellent Muscle Pain Relief
Provides localized muscle pain relief very quickly without funky odors. Highly recommended!!
Not for severe pain
I liked that it did not smell like medicine. However it did not help my pain at all. I liked that it was easy to apply to the skin and absorbed quickly into the skin. It would wirk best for someone with mild pain, not severe pain like mine.
My asperecreme
It helped with train and worked for hours. I would recommend for pain. And it's not greasy
15/05/2020
Try Aspercreme with no bad smell
I had a terrible back ache and it did nothing to help it. But I would try it on other places
instant relief
great product relieves pain where applied no odor no stain
12/05/2020
No Odor!
Sometimes, if you have to leave the house, you just wouldn't use the creams because of the loud odors so it was quite a different (and welcome) experience to use a pain relief cream that has no odor.
12/05/2020
Aspercreme delivers on pain relief
Great product and has nice scent. Provides long lasting relief from pain. Love this product.
11/05/2020
Selected good for minor aches and pains.
I used Aspercreme on my hand that was hurting. I felt relieve almost immediately. Then I tried it on my foot that had been hurting for awhile. Although it worked it took a little longer. For pains that are more severe I would use Aspercreme with lidocane. For lesser pains Aspercreme works fine.
Aspercreme review
I received a Aspercreme pain reliving creme to test, the products works well and there isn't any smell so you can use during the day and no one knows. I would however like the feel the warming or cooling sensation with no smell.
Relief from pain
I was very happy it didn’t have an offensive odor. It absorbed easily and didn’t feel greasy. It also provided relief from pain . Win win
10/05/2020
Great Pain Relieving Product
I worked on my feet, using arms and hands 14 hour days, last week. I decided to rub Aspercreme on my legs, arms and even feet before and after work. Worked great! Not greasy. No stinky scent. I would recommend
08/05/2020
Effective and convenient
Amazingly effective. no scent Or very little. non greasy went on easily
07/05/2020
Good But Slow
I found it to relieve the pain I've been having in my hands after a period of time. I just wished it would work quicker.