4.9 5 0 98 98 Australian Gold Instant Bronzer Spray Gel Sunscreen SPF 30 features a cocoa dreams fragrance and a quickly drying, antioxidant-rich and non-greasy formula with bronzer, designed to provide water resistant broad spectrum protection. The vegan product is free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, gluten, phthalate and animal cruelty, and retails in an 8-fl. oz. pack. Also available in the range is Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30.
Australian Gold Instant Bronzer Spray Gel Sunscreen SPF 30

21/01/2021
Customer
This brand is the best brand of this type of product leaves a beautiful glow that other products can’t compare too
09/01/2021
All Glow no orange streaks!
Love this product! Helps you achieve the perfect bronze tan!
08/01/2021
Best bang for your buck
Absolutely love this product! Not greasy, no orange, no blotchy results. love love love this
06/01/2021
Smells great
Not greasy smells great very light feeling on the skin. Good spf goes on easy .
04/01/2021
Good product
Its a really good product to give u a slight tan and wont leave u orange or rub off on to stuff.
02/01/2021
Gives me a nice glow
This is my go to sunscreen now. Smells nice, gives me a little glow, doesn’t make my sensitive skin itch, and seems to last a lot longer than promised. The price is right, so I’ll continue to buy, despite the slight stickiness I feel from it. To be fair, I’ve yet to find a sunscreen that didn’t feel at least slightly sticky.
28/12/2020
Tan! Tan! Tan@
Wow this product is great! Non oily and immediate tan! Love this so much and I love that it has spf 30 and I never peeled after
27/12/2020
My absolute favorite tanning lotion
This is my absolute favorite tanning lotion. The instant bronzer makes all the difference! I’ve tried a lot of different tanning lotions and I feel like you see the results of this one right away. . . Sincerely a newly bronzed goddess lol
24/12/2020
Better Anti-aging Remedy
I've used Australian Golď spray gel SPF 4. Adlong the years they added the bronzer to the mix. I've used it year round since the 80's and I swear by it. It's a fantastic sunscreen, moisturizer and all around good for my skin. I'm 64 yrs old and people tell me I look like I'm in my 40s. That's a grand complement for someone my age
22/12/2020
Very Good
I really like this product. I question how effective the sunscreen portion is because I was slightly burnt. However, it does leave a pretty tan as I am fair skinned and had a pretty good tan afterwards.
18/12/2020
Ive always loved this stuff, the coloring is great, it leaves my skin sooooooo soft! and the added bonus is the protection. Highly recommend this product for any one as my 2 daughters love it too!
18/12/2020
Just Enough
I've always liked this product. It gives me just enough protection and a light shade or darker. Its not sticky and doesn't turn me orange. Being fair skinned that happens with a lot of bronzers.
17/12/2020
Instant Glow
I love using this product, not only do I get protection from the harsh sun rays but I get an instant glow immediately upon application.
15/12/2020
Australian Gold All the Way
I have used Australian Gold for many years. Because it is the best. It has always helped me obtain a beautiful golden tan. And I do not burn when using this. and it smells great!! And is long lasting.
11/12/2020
My go to tanning spray
I LOVE this tanning spray. It smells amazing, makes my skin soft and adds that little extra I need for a nice golden tan.