4.7 5 0 266 266 AVEENO® Baby CONTINUOUS PROTECTION® Sensitive Skin Face Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains MINERALGUARD® Technology with naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients.

2/8/2018
Even Application
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Face stick was easy to apply to my children's faces. It was long lasting and went on evenly and was not greasy.
2/8/2018
Fair skin approved
This is so gentle on my son's skin. He is very fair and usually breaks out when I use sunscreen on him. This went on easily and smoothly. He didn't get red at all. Highly recommended.
2/7/2018
Great product!
This is a great product! It's easy to apply on baby without making a mess. It goes on easy and doesn't leave baby sticky or greasy. Nice, light scent. Provides baby with lots of protection. Love this product and will buy it in the future!
2/7/2018
Grand Baby #3
My daughter just had my 3rd Grandbaby not 2 weeks ago and the very day he was released from the hospital we put some of the Aveeno Continuous Protection Sensitive skin face stick we applied it to his face and hands and it was easy to apply on the skin. It made his skin soft and we feel that his little face was protected from the sun on walking him out of the hospital in that day. My daughter continues to put it on him and she says it helps his dry little skin and it gives him hydration to his skin. Very good product.
2/6/2018
I liked it. Its very gentle with my babys skin. This products helps me alot. I definitely recomended ir. Great product
2/6/2018
my aveeno review
my overall review for the AVEENO® Baby CONTINUOUS PROTECTION® Sensitive Skin Face Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is excellent and I have already recommended this product to all my mom friends.
exactly what was expected
I let my daughter play outside in our kiddy pool fpr a good 2 hours the other day and used this on her with great sucess !! 10/10 would use again!
Proud mom
Very smooth my baby was not irradiated at all great ingredients
2/5/2018
Number One choice for sensitive skin!
I love the Aveeno Baby face stick sunscreen for sensitive skin. It's easy to apply and your ready for fun in the sun for the next 80 minutes. It's gentle with natural ingredients but gives you strong protection from the sun.
amazing sun protection!
great sun protection. Glides on easily with no mess at all. Very easy to apply. Keeps my baby protected for hours without needing to reapply. Is great for sensitive skin. Has no bad sunscreen smell or feeling. Very soft almost like nothing at all which I love!
Protection on the go!
We have been trying this aveeno baby sun protection stick all weekend long and have enjoyed it even my daughter grabs it now and tries to put it on! I like that its small and convenient to carry in my purse and its a stick so i dont have to worry about anything spilling, its gentle on my daughters skin with no smell, glides on pretty easy after first use. It leaves a little whute residue on her face but it goes away i just rub it in a little. Most importantly it protects her from the suns rays!. We really loved it.
2/4/2018
Portable sunscreen
I love the portability of this stick sunscreen because I am able to take it on the go. I don't have to worry about sprays or lotions leaking.
Worries away!
This Aveeno Baby skin face sunscreen is a very helpful tool when you are traveling with kids or when you have a pool party. It protects the skin of a baby with care. Personally, I liked very much because it gave my daughter protection and was easy to apply. No worries at all. I choose this baby sunscreen for her for any occasion.
Holy Grail of Children's Sunscreen
I have finally found the perfect sunscreen for children and babies! Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Face Stick With Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is my new favorite way to protect my children from the sun. I love how easy it is to apply to their face in the stick form, without making a mess on their clothes or the floor. This sunscreen also doesn't melt down into their eyes when they sweat, which is a huge plus for our family! I love that this sunscreen product is made using naturally sourced ingredients, so I know that it is safe for babies and for my children's sensitive skin. I was so happy that I received this product complimentary in exchange for my unbiased review because now I am no longer in search for the perfect sunscreen. I absolutely recommend this sunscreen to all parents of babies, and children because it is so easy to apply, keeps them very well protected and is great for sensitive skin.
Great Product
I enjoyed the AVEENO® Baby CONTINUOUS PROTECTION® Sensitive Skin Face Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. It was easy to use and in a size that was easy to toss in a bag for to go. The AVEENO® Baby CONTINUOUS PROTECTION® Sensitive Skin Face Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 has a nice texture and it goes on thin so it's not noticeable that it's on. I liked it and highly recommend it.