4.7 5 0 332 332 Specially formulated for babies, this zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing natural oatmeal.

7/26/2017
Light to the touch, not heavy, light fragrance! Does not smell like sun screen. Provided full protection, re applying every hour in full sun.
7/25/2017
Best baby product for skin
We used it to go to the park and his skin was super soft.
7/25/2017
I really liked Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunscreen for my kids because both have sensitive skin. This lotion didn't cause any outbreaks on their skin and it kept them protected from the sun. It went on smoothly and didn't leave behind a greasy residue.
7/25/2017
DEFINITELY will be switching to this!
I love how well this product protected my son's sensitive skin.
7/21/2017
Safe skin protection
I think it forms a nice layer and protects well and has this mild fragrance that is good for kids not too strong and just right
sunscreen
great i love being able to protect my baby's skin when he is out in the sun.
Unsure of results
I can't provide an objective review. The day before I used Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen on my 2 year old I used another brand for the fist time. The day after I used Aveeno on him he broke out in a rash. Since I used two different products in such a short timeframe I am unable to determine which product caused the reaction. I am very disappointed that I made such an error because I was really looking forward to using this as my go to sunscreen for the little guy. Aveeno has always been a trusted brand for me.
Great sunscreen for baby
I love this product and how natural it is so it's healthier for my baby. It is super easy to use and rub in to my babies skin and lasts for up to 80 minutes. It's non greasy and water resistant as well. I also love that it doesn't contain any dyes or harsh ingredients so I don't feel like I'm putting harmful things on my baby. It worked perfectly to block the sun and there were no skin irritations after using it.
Home tester, review
Smooth, effective, pleasant scent, will be purchasing soon
Perfect Baby Sunscreen lotion
Perfect for baby skin and would recommend this product.
7/19/2017
It didn't have an overbearing smell like a lot of them seem to have. Easy to apply, and kept my sons skin safe. He doesn't have any allergies but sometimes you can tell where it was applied slightly, with this you can't tell at all. Will definitely buy
Great for sensitive skin
I tried the Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion with SPF 50 on my baby. We went to the beach and I applied it and it helped to keep my baby from getting any sun burn. I liked that it was sensitive for his skin and smells great after Applying it. Will be buying more for the rest of our outings in the sun!
Finally!!
This is a great baby sunscreen. I really like that it's not sticky or greasy. It has a nice silky texture and no funky odors. I have already recommended this product to friends and family and will be purchasing it for my daughter from now on. Thank you.
7/18/2017
Loved it!
I loved how rich and creamy the texture is. It goes on light and blends nice and evenly on my toddlers skin. It kept him protected with no burns after a full day in the park. It smells amazing and doesn't leave oil stains on clothes or come off in the water. I would recommend to others.
7/15/2017