4.7 5 0 379 379 Specially formulated for babies, this zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing natural oatmeal.

14/07/2017
Not for my baby
I didn't like the feel of this lotion. When I put it on my baby it made me want to put lotion on her. It is extremely dry. I'm not sure how effective it is because I could get pass the fact that it seems to absorbs the moisture from your skin.
13/07/2017
Beach day
Spent the day at the beach and my child was burn free.
11/07/2017
We really like this Aveeno baby continuous sunscreen because we like the smell of , the protection that provides to my baby and how well it works, we are actually already recommending it to friend that we know can use it. We told them to make sure they look out for great savings in the store like we did.
10/07/2017
Non-greasy, works well
The formula is rather thick, but it is not greasy and stays on for hours. It blends with some effort, but it does keep the skin protected. No sunburn since using it.
10/07/2017
Smooth and Safe
While having my Little one use Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50, it was a great experience and easy to use. Spreads evenly without leaving white streaks and absorbs fast. No skin reactions and no irritation at all. Left skin Silky smooth and ready for the sun! Great SPF strength!
Our new go-to sunscreen!
All three of my children have sensitive skin that dries out easily. We have always used lotion daily and sunscreen when they go outside. The Aveeno Baby Sunscreen free sample I received was enough to try and know that this will be our go-to sunscreen from now on. It worked really well protecting my children and was like putting our normal lotion on them. I love that it does not leave their skin oily too!.
09/07/2017
Good product for sensitive babies
I tried this for my son he is 7month.He has very sensitive skin One time time I used the rash creame but it got worse that mush sensitive.So I afraid to use Sunscreen lotion.I get chance to try Aveeno sunscreen.This is best for him.Im fully satisfied and I recommend this
Not oily
Really like this sunscreen. Put it on my infant and when it absorbed it wasn't oily at all any Benny's soon was smooth
08/07/2017
great for sun protection
Its perfect for baby as it is for sensitive skin and gentle enough for their skin while providing sun protection and contains no harmful ingredients, love it it works well.
The name says it all!
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 is exactly that. It continuously provides spf 50 protection to sensitive skin. I used it on my 3 month old neice with no reaction. I have very sensitive skin on my face so i am very picky whay products i use. But i tried this and loved it. I highly recommend it.
Mrs.Anna
I'll very appreciate about this skin lotion, I adore Aveeno and especially the kid's series. I tried it on my child and should say that it's very fine! The skin doesn't damage and sunburn lies proportionally. I'd like it so much.
Baby Sunscreen
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion was so easy to put on my baby. Besides my baby being uncooperative I was able to slather on a good amount. She didn't get sunburned at all from spending the day at the beach and applying every few hours as recommended. I liked it so much I used it on myself as well.
Aveeno please!
I love this! It's a safe, high spf baby sunscreen with oatmeal. I've been using this on my daughter while she's out swimming and she is well protected from sunburns.
Aveeno Baby Lotion/Sunscreen
I loved this product because kids can be feisty and this rubs easily into the skin. I'm also confident in using this on my daughter's sensitive skin because of the natural ingredients such as oatmeal that help soothe the skin. Also this acts doubly as a lotion so the moisturizing effect is long lasting. Overall this product offers great protection with responsible ingredients and it's also a great deal!
Silky Smooth Sailing
I applied Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection on both of my grand babies while a trip to the beach.This not only worked amazing by protecting them both,but also worked wonders on my grandsons eczema.Aveeno is designed to work on sensitive skin,and does just that.It feels soft & silky on the skin,not at all greasy.There is also no strong unwanted scent,perfect for babies and small children.