4.7 5 0 348 348 Specially formulated for babies, this zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing natural oatmeal.

10/10/2017
I have a baby and I want to be sure that he is fully protected and it care of his skin. I would like to try this product because I have used the other products since he was a newborn, same brand and I love It 😍
8/23/2017
dime la lotion because it has spf in it it all productos work wonderful on mi skin dime samples tu 23577 ashwood ave riverside ca 92557 951-570-1394
8/9/2017
Love baby Aveenno! Did not know they have a sun screen. Now I do.. Thank you! I have to try this..
7/27/2017
From reading to reviews I would love to try this product. Aveno is known for their skin loving products, I feel it would be gentle enough for my 6 month old's sensitive skin. We do visit the beach and river quite often, so I'm in constant need of sun screen. I am really interested in trying this product.
7/19/2017
Quiero provar este producto tengo un bebe de 3 meses que la piel es muy secs
7/17/2017
I would love to try this product,sounds really good.i would tell others if satisfief
7/15/2017
I haven't tried this product but I would to try it for my great nephew that was born on Father's Day. It sounds like something that would be useful especially with this hot Texas weather.
7/13/2017
I absolutley swear by the aveeno night calming eczema balm formy son and would truelly love a chance at seeing how well tbis works for him. He has veey sensitive skin and is easily burned in the sun. i am currently looking for a sunscreen thatwont bother his skin. ive ever tried 2 differnt products both were way to gresy . So i would like to try this one . tbank u!!
7/12/2017
I would live to try this product on my 7 months baby boy
7/11/2017
Is new for me i want2 for my babys to protect to the sun
7/10/2017
I have not tried this as of yet but would love to. I have sensitive skin and always use a SPF 50. Also can't' go wrong, Aveeno is one of my favorite brands
7/9/2017
Parents definitely need to apply sunblock on children for any contact outside
7/7/2017
Tengo un nino de 2 anos y medio y me gustaria probarlo . Espero sea tan bueno como sea posible ya que es muy necesario para los pequenitos de la casa
7/6/2017
I love all Aveeno Baby products, I will definitely pick some up after reading these reviews!
7/6/2017
I have twin boys that have very fair skin. I would like to try this out .