4.7 5 0 362 362 Specially formulated for babies, this zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing natural oatmeal.

06/07/2017
Aveeno baby sensitive skin sunscreen
Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 worked great on my infant. It protected her delicate fair skin wonderfully. I like how easily it applied and it did not leave her skin super oily like most sunscreens.
Great lotion
Good lotion didn't leave the skin feeling sticky like other lotions.
06/07/2017
Sun protection for all ages.
I used this n my toddler and myself. It gave great coverage and lasted way longer that I expected it to. We applied it in the morning and didn't need to reapply until after a midday swim. I would recommend this for families with all skin types.
Fantastic sunscreen!
This sunscreen is amazing! It rubs in without leaving a greasy film on your skin. It doesn't irritate my daughter's very sensitive skin, and it protects her out in the sun! I highly recommend it!
Irritation Free Sunscreen
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen worked great for my son. I have always had issues with him and finding a sunscreen that does not irritate his skin yet provides protection from the sun. This sunscreen has a great texture and stayed on my child the entire time he was playing outside whether he was in or out of water; Was easy to reapply. Did not irritate my son's skin. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to anyone.
06/07/2017
Great for babies with sensitive skin
Great product for babies. It's made with soothie oatmeal so it's less harsh than other sunscreens for babies with a better coverage
Lovely
Worked perfectly not to sticky didn't wash off immediately used it at the beach and played in the sand never had a problrm
Not Greasy, Great Results
This product was not greasy like some sunscreens tend to be. It worked well and prevented sunburns when reapplied as directed. I was overall impressed with the product.
Love This Product
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen with SPF 50 is a great product for my children. I like that it is frangrance free. I love the texture of it also. It is semi thick and needs to be rubbed in good. That thickness makes me reassured that I have gotten enough on.
Great protection
Aveeno is recommended for sensitive skin. and it provides fantastic protection. Best sunscreens protection.
06/07/2017
Good product easy apply and long-lasting
The product is think, but goes on easily as applied on my child.
Nice sunscreen
It is a very good sunscreen It moistures your skin as well. I recommended!
05/07/2017
Protection at any age!!!!
This product is changing how myself and my family approach sun-protection!!! My family and i have extremely sensitive skin. Protecting ourselves from harmful UV Rays or any other pollutants usually is on the expensive side for a middle class family of 5. There's no debate that this product provides coverage and adds soothing to the skin. Aveeno® Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 is perfect for any age!
05/07/2017
Great for children and adults!
First of all, I love that his product has a higher SPF, which offers more protection from the sun than typical sunscreens. It may be for children/babies, but I also used it on myself. This is a great product! It absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth but not greasy! I love that this is water resistant as well. I will be purchasing another bottle of this for when we go to the beach this year! I am very impressed with this product!
Excellent Sun Protection
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensative Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 provided excellent coverage and protection from the sun without causing irritation to my daughter's skin. It worked effectively even with excessive sweating.