4.7 5 0 362 362 Specially formulated for babies, this zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing natural oatmeal.

05/07/2017
I love thes product!
I loved his sunscreen, it not only protected my baby's skin it was also my moisturizing!
03/07/2017
Good sun care
I feel confident using this sunscreen on my child who did not burn when we trialed it! I like the brand name and the SPF! The only issues I have are that it is too thick and does not have a nice scent!
Great Sunscreen
I really love this Aveen Baby Continuous Protecriin Sensitive Skin Lotuon Sunscreen SPF 50 because it has done a great job at protecting my children's skin from the sun. It runs in smooth. There was no residue left and no irritation.
Satisfied user.
I really like it and the protection lasted a long time. the reason i probably will not buy it is because I currently purchase my sunscreen from Costco, where I get a nice package at a good price. Now if this product was sold at Costco, then I would purchase it. Since I live in Hawaii and buy sunscreen all the time, convenience and price are a big factor.
Great feautures
I loved the product, but I found it a little hard to apply it on my active kid since it dries fast. Other than that it is a great product and I recommend it. It has a good scent, not one that intoxicates you. It is fairly priced, and it is really waterproof. We go to the pool some times a week and it worked just fine the days we used it.
30/06/2017
Sunscreen that keeps all ages protected
This product is excellent for protecting against getting sun burned. This product is not just for babies which I love. When I rubbed it in, it blended well with our skin. It also doesn't drip when you sweat like other brands I have used in the past. I would highly recommend this product for all ages.
No strong smell
I used the Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 on myself and my two children. I loved that it didn't have a strong scent and after applying it, I didn't feel as if I needed to continually reapply it. It was nice to use on the kids' faces without any complaint from them of the smell or greasy feeling.
Great For sensitive skin
I feel like this Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion, did it's job. It's great for babies with sensitive skin, like my son. It didn't leave my baby's skin feeling greasy and absorbed right into the skin. He didn't have any skin reaction when this lotion was applied which is always great. There is a smell that's very faint, almost like it's not suppose to be there. It doesn't bother me too much but i would prefer a different scent. I would still recommend this sunscreen to family and friends.
28/06/2017
My son is very fair skinned and loves the outdoors so sunscreen is an important part of our routine. I received this product free for testing and am glad I did. Because the sample was small I only used it on his face and shoulders. Those are his 2 spots most likely to burn and I wanted to use the sunscreen a few times for an accurate assessment. It worked very well. No signs of sunburn or chapping. No rash from the sunscreen itself either. It goes on thick and white so it's easy to see where it's been applied. Once dry it's appearance is gone. While it is fragrance free it does have a faint scent. It is very light and hardly noticeable. Over all I was very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to others.
Aveeno spf 50/ baby
Non greasy application. Reapplied about every 2 hrs. Excellent and trust worthy brand. Highly recommend.
27/06/2017
Great sunscreen for babies
The Aveeno baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 is the perfect sunscreen for babies. It doesn't irritate their already sensitive skin. It is just the right consistency, not too thick or watered down. I loved the fact that it is an SPF 50 so I dont have to worry about my babies skin getting burned.
Aveeno baby
I used this sample for my kids when we at a friends pool it went on pretty smooth and I felt good they had a reliable sunscreen on to keep them safe from burning
Awesome product!
My son has sensitive skin and this sunblock has never caused any issues. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 easily goes on and easily can be rubbed in so it is not visible. I also love this product because it is a safe sunblock without all the added chemicals. A definite recommend!!!
aveeno
i liked this, it wasn't too thick so it was easy to apply. The 50 SPF made it so my daughter didn't burn.
100% protection
Used daily for a week long beach vacation on my almost 2 year old daughter. Easy to rub in and provided 100% protection. No sunburn for the entire week. Great for use on the face as it did not bother her eyes and did not run when playing in the water. Worked both in the pool with chlorine and in the ocean with the sand.