4.7 5 0 362 362 Specially formulated for babies, this zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing natural oatmeal.

26/06/2017
4 out of 5 stars
Great product quality. Went on smooth, didn't have a greasy or tacky feeling afterward, I just wish it had a fragrance. There are a lot of natural scents that can be added to still make it sensitive skin approved.
25/06/2017
Aveeno baby 50 sunscreen
This sunscreen is great for babies because most sunscreen is too strong for a babies skin this sunscreen works get in the summer to protect your baby from the sun it is light for your babies skin this is a great product!
25/06/2017
Only The best for the baby
Aveeno baby sunscreen is the best I have 3 kids I have try everything out there nothing works like this really it is the best
Perfect for littles
It spreads on the faces easy. It has a light feel to it. Better than the rest. Applied twice being out swimming all day no sun burn.
24/06/2017
Great quality product that not only protects my child but smells great too
Light, non-greasy
This is a light, non greasy formula that protects well.
Great Sunscreen
I really liked using the Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen. It seemed to work very well. It didn't leave a greasy feeling on my daughters skin.
Free and clear
Aveeno Baby Continous Protection Sensitive Skin does not cause any skin irritation. There was no white residue all over the face. It's seem to have absorbed in but yet still provide coverage. Aveeno is so safe for our baby and no complaints. I would definitely use it again and recommend it to friends and family #FreeSample #aveeno
24/06/2017
I have been looking for a product that I trust to use one my baby so found out they had this product and I got to try it, I was amazed. So happy with this product.
Gentle and Non-greasy
Such a great sunscreen for baby. It's lightweight, soothing, non-greasy and gentle on my baby's skin.
No Burn Here
This stuff works great i took my kids swimming at beach and brought this sunscreen along and they didn't get burnt at all
Awesome
My baby skins was left so smooth. . its a great product and she has very sensitive skin and she didnt have any reactions.
great
I use this for myself as I have really sensitive skin. This sunblock won't leave any greasy feeling. Absorbs fast and won't leave white marks on leather sofa or clothes. Great protection and perfect for really sensitive skin. It is fragrance free, parabon free and contains Oat Extract, which is even better and safer for my skin. Absolutely love it!
Aveeno Sunscreen
It was good to my babies skin and provided the protection I needed for her.
23/06/2017
Great sunblock for your budget
This is a great sunblock for little ones. It provides enough coverage to keep them same from sun. It also works great whole they are swimming.