Aveeno Baby Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo

4.7 5 0 265 265 Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo
Aveeno Baby Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo

06/10/2021
Great Bodywash for babies
My baby loves a warm bath using Aveeno body wash and shampoo. Perfect for babies, the body wash gives a good lather. The shampoo does not cause any tears. Not too scented.
04/10/2021
Aveeno Baby is the BEST!!
I don't believe there is a better baby product out there!! It's natural and comforting to your baby. No tears. No dry scalp! You will notice the difference immediately. I trust Aveeno for my family from baby to adult!
20/06/2021
Amazing for babies with eczema
This is about the only shampoo I can use on my baby's sensitive/eczema skin. I love the neutral scent that isn't overwhelming, that it doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin, and that it seems to calm my baby's eczema flare-ups.
03/06/2021
Works Great
My LO has very sensitive skin. Even getting into water he starts to break out. Just using this on him you can start to Feel the dry skin become smoother. It doesn’t have much of a smell to me, kinda stinks but it’s bearable.
27/05/2021
Only baby wash/shampoo I will use!
Gentle on skin but lathers and cleans great. I have tried various other products but this is the only one that does not irritate my kids skin in any way. The smell is pleasant and not over powering so I don't feel like I am lathering up my kids in chemicals. Aveeno baby is my go to brand.
17/05/2021
Light scent but cleans well
This shampoo has a light scent that doesn’t irritate my sons skin. It cleans well and rinses out without problems. I love the brand and the product. Will be purchasing again and again.
24/04/2021
Definitely is lightly scented!
When our kiddos experience breakouts with sensitive skin, this is our go to! It cleanses their skin and leaves it clear of the extra irritants. The smell could be a tad stronger, though!
05/04/2021
This is my favorite go to shampoo that I used when all my kids were babies. Works perfectly and doesn't have a strong scent. Good for babies with sensitive skin👌
04/04/2021
Very good stuff
I love this stuff.... anything with this brand I trust. I love everything about it
03/04/2021
Only wash I use for my kids
Used it from day one for my kids. Love the gentle, non drying and no over powering scent formula. It cleans well and keeps my kids skin from getting dry and itchy. I follow their bath with Aveeno lotion and they both work wonders. Highly recommend.
03/04/2021
Works great!
This soap leaves the babys skin, soft, clean and refreshed. This is so gentle on babys skin but still works amazing to clean and protect the skin. It also smells great! I definitely recommend!
02/04/2021
Aveeno lover
My now 6 year-old daughter has very sensitive skin I came across this wash when she was 6 months old and still using to this day. No more skin sensitivity would recommend this to anyone.
27/03/2021
Baby wash
Great product would definitely recommend because it’s very gentle on my daughters skin and very affordable
23/03/2021
Aveeno Baby Wash
I love this Aveeno Baby wash. It is a shampoo and body wash so it's an all in one for easier bathing. It's gentle on my daughters skin and it is affordable.
18/03/2021
Aveeno wash
It’s a Very good product that I would to recommend to all new moms, my baby is using this wash from day 1 .. see loves to take with this because it never hurts her eyes so and I feel it giver nice lather