4.7 5 0 174 174 Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo
Aveeno Baby Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo

28/02/2020
A favorite
I love this product! Wasn't harsh or drying to my baby's skin or hair. I used this from a newborn to now (7 months). A little goes a long way with this product. I will definitely repurchase again and again.
05/02/2020
Sensitive skin care
Lightly scented, non-irritating, great for your little one no matter how sensitive their skin is. Leaves skin soft and clean. Would recommend
24/01/2020
Oranges
I dont know if it's just me or does anyone else notice that it smells like oranges? Even my 4 year old noticed lol. I would buy again only if I couldn't find anything else to use.
06/12/2019
Love this wash and shampoo!
My children have sensitive skin and this product works wonders on their eczema. It has a light but lovely scent. It helped a ton with my youngest sons cradle cap. I would recommend this product to everyone whether the baby or child has sensitive skin or not.
05/12/2019
Great for baby
Gentle & soothing as a baby wash should be. Smells great and is wonderful for babies with sensitive skin. I like to follow this product with the equally wonderful, Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion.
28/11/2019
Great when's baby has diaper rash
I love this product it helps when my baby has diaper rash to clear it up.
19/11/2019
I absolutely love using this wash on my baby. Its so delicate and leaves the skin feeling soft. The smell is amazing and overall great. It's perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
05/11/2019
Smells great
These are great. It smells beter than the other ones that I have tried. It is a little more pricy and that is the reason I do not use it anymore. but other than that I'll say it is an overall great product.
30/10/2019
Nice baby wash
I like this baby wash. It is light, cleans good, makes baby skin soft. No strong smell.
22/10/2019
Awesome
Aveeno baby wash/shampoo is very good. It lathers good and has a great scent. I liked that my baby didnt cry when it got in his eyes on accident. I recommend this product. Its very good for newborns and bigger toddlers too.
04/10/2019
Great for dry skin!
This is a great product for thise little ones who have dry skin or eczema. It works great and doesn't irritate or dry out their skin. I have also used this for muself as well and it works great.
14/09/2019
AVEENO BABY
Very gentle on babys skin and doesnt leave skin feeling dry or cracked like a bar of soap does. Since its "lightly scented" obviously It didnt make him smell very baby bath clean either. Which is just a big factor for me when im buying baby bath products. But all in all its an amazing safe product for baby.
07/09/2019
Fantastic
This wash & shampoo doesn’t get overly ‘soapy’ so it is easy to rinse and doesn’t get in eyes. Plus, it’s gently on baby’s skin and doesn't leave a residue.
06/09/2019
Great body wash and shampoo
Really love this baby wash and shampoo! It’s very gentle on our babies skin and he always comes out smelling so good and soft! It’s really done wonders for his skin! I highly recommend this to all mommas with little ones!
30/08/2019
Gentle
Aveeno babywash and shampoo is super gentle and clean and super lightly scented. I recommend this for babies