4.8 5 0 5 5 Aveeno Baby Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo is now available in a newly designed 18-fl. oz. pack featuring a Data Matrix code, and comes with a bonus Sensitive All Over Wipes. Recommenced by pediatricians, the product is described as a tear-free, rich lathering cleanser with natural oat extract to gently cleanse for hair and body, without drying. Formulated without soap, paraben and phthalate, the allergy-tested and hypoallergenic product is suitable for sensitive skin, and said to rinse clean with a soft, fresh fragrance.
Aveeno Baby Lightly Scented Wash & Shampoo

29/04/2020
Gentle for Baby
We love Aveeno products, and we especially love the baby wash for our little guy. This baby wash is gentle for his very sensitive skin and has a nice light scent. It is important to have effective and gentle products for the little ones. I trust this to do the job!
11/04/2020
Great for adults, too!
I love this Aveeno baby wash. I have sensitive skin and have used it as an allover body wash, as bubble bath, and as shampoo when traveling to visit relatives and not wanting to pack more than one bottle of soap for a trip. It's fabulous, lightly scented and does not make me itch. Highly recommended.
09/04/2020
Baby Galore
I love this Aveeno Baby. I didn't know Aveeno came out with baby products so when I saw the set I bought it. My kids both have bad eczema and this helps along with the lotion. It soothes their skin and I don't see them scratching as often. Great product!
06/04/2020
I love Aveeno
I love Aveeno baby products! My daughter had bad eczema. This soap changed the game. Her eczema was pretty much gone when I started using it. I followed up with the eczema therapy lotion from Aveeno. I would recommend these products to anyone!
05/04/2020
Excelent
tasty soft scent for babies. foams up and leaves skin super soft