4.6 5 0 455 455 Your baby has sensitive skin and we’re extra sensitive to that. That’s why our wipes, made with natural oat extract and aloe, gently cleanse your baby’s skin and leave it feeling moisturized.

11/09/2019
So soft and each wipe is big
I really liked the Aveeno Baby Sensitive All Over Wipes. Who knew that you can't use other wipes all over your baby's body or face? You can with the Aveeno wipes! The wipes are much larger than I expected which is great for covering larger areas and being able to get more use out of each wipe. I like that they were super soft and weren't too wet.
10/09/2019
Great performance wipes
I enjoyed trying the Aveeno Baby Sensitive All Over Wipes. We use a lot of Aveeno products for my son's eczema and it's always very gentle on his skin - these wipes were no exception. They never irritated his delicate skin and didn't take too long to dry on his skin. I only wish they were cruelty-free - then they would be at the top of my list.
10/09/2019
Great sensitive skin wipes
Great wipes, thick and hold a lot of moisture, not harsh on my baby's sensitive skin, no weird smells
06/09/2019
Such a quality wipe to help smooth and clean your babies. The wipes are moist enough to clean without spreading and making a bigger mess. I would highly recommend.
Bath time in a wipe
I loved using these all-over, to freshen up my son’s skin. He has hated bath time and being able to use these wipes and skip one more day of a water bath has been a life saver! They leave his skin feeling so fresh and soft, it’s incredible!
Great wipes
The Aveeno Baby Sensitive All Over Wipes were fantastic. They were moist but dried on the skin quickly. They also left my babies skin feeling super smooth. I won’t be running off to get more wipes (since I have so many) but I would consider switching in the future.
Durable
Good wipes. Very thick and sturdy. They worked well to clean all over messes as well as small messes!
Great for purses
These wipes are great as a grab an go. The are absorbent and very gentle on the skin. They are not as thick as the wipes i currently use but they are a nice alternative
Love these wipes
Overall, I love how soft it made my baby's skin. The wipes were not scented with heavy perfumes and felt super soft on the skin.
Best All Over Wipes EVER
I absolutely love the Aveeno All Over wipes. They are just the right amount of wetness to cleanse baby's skin. My son has severe eczema and these do NOT irritate or flare up his eczema.
Great sensitive wipes
I enjoyed the softness of the wipes and the fact that they are sensitive I will be using these on a regular basis for sure
05/09/2019
Pretty good baby wipes
Good baby wipes, they’re strong for all over my baby but they’re not too strong. They also helped with my sons diaper rash.
04/09/2019
wipes
it was a great product and i could see myself using it in the future
29/08/2019
Mom of twins used Aveeno Baby wipes
Aveeno Baby Sensitive All over wipes were great for my twin boys. They were gentle enough to wash their face and their bottoms. They were also super soft and had lots of moisture to them. I loved using them on my kids.
29/08/2019
Great wipes
They are great wipes. My son did not have any adverse reaction to them and left his skin very soft.