Aveeno Clear Complexion Purely Matte Peel Off Mask

4 5 0 39 39 Infused with alpha hydroxy acids, soy and pomegranate, this peel off face mask lifts away pore-clogging impurities to reveal clearer-looking skin in one simple step. Just apply the mask to your face, let dry, and gently peel off to remove excess oil and minimize shine—no rinsing required.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Purely Matte Peel Off Mask

Good Exfoliation, Mattifying Not So Much
I really enjoyed this mattifying and exfoliating mask. The packaging was cute, and I noticed that it's made in South Korea, which is the leader in peel-off productions, in my opinion. I liked the smell of the product. It was not overpowering at all. I steamed my face for 10 minutes and put the tube in my jeans pocket so that it wouldn't be stone cold. Following the instructions, I applied a "generous" layer. That was challenging! The product is so viscous that it was difficult to squeeze through the tiny nozzle. Also, I had to apply A LOT to cover my face thoroughly. After 20 minutes, I peeled it off. It adhered very well. About 95 percent came off, but some still hadn't dried. It left my face very shiny, not matte, from peeling off all of the dead skin. Now, it's a few days later, and I can see the difference. I'm looking forward to my second application. I received this product for free from the Home Tester Club in exchange for my honest opinion.
Great mask
I loved this mask so much it cleaned up my acne really well
Aveeno matte
I really wanted to like this product they had a good consistency it was easy to apply and it did smell good I follow the directions and let it dry as instructed it was not easy to peel off it came off in a bunch of little pieces
Peel off mask
I love Aveeno Clear Complexion Mattel Peel off mask products.
Relaxing face mask!
This mask feels light and refreshing, and after you peel it off you can notice a softer smoother feel to your face!! Light fragrance which is nice
Aveeno peel-off mask
This Aveeno Clear Complexion Pure Matte peel-off mask reminded me of a similar, more expensive mask that I regularly use, but this one is so much more affordable! It was easy to apply, and peeling it off is so satisfying! It makes me feel like I'm treating and improving my oily, acne-prone skin - I definitely felt like my skin looked a little better after using it a few times a week!
19/11/2018
Great for mother and daughter skin
I used on myself as well as my 13 year old daughter our skin felt refreshed after just one use. Both of us were very pleased with the light feeling when applied and loved that when it dried you could tell it was actually dry not like other products you have to keep touching it and then reapplying because you messed it up. Will be continuing to use this product. Thank you Home Testers Club for giving us the opportunity to try Aveeno Clear Complexion Pure Matte Peel Off Mask this product is truly amazing.
Smooth and glowing
I loved how light and easy it is to apply to the skin and what makes it stand out is how fast it dries so you don't have to worry about getting it every where
Great Idea but Painful Removal
I was very excited to try this product, it has a nice smell and texture when coming out of the bottle. However, I wasn't expecting the process of peeling off the mask to be so painful and time consuming. Overall, it left my skin feeling smooth but it wasn't worth the pain for me.
Amazing product
It cleared my skin and brightened my complexion! it was amazing for my oily skin with acne!
Great product!
I was thoroughly impressed by Aveeno Clear Complexion Pure Matte Peel Off Mask because it exfoliated my skin, but did not feel too harsh. It was simple and relaxing to use.
Left skin amazing
It went on fairly easy. I was unsure of how much to use as I have never used a peel off mask. However I apparently put enough on as it peeled off fairly easily. My face felt amazing afterwards and the following day!
Fresh and clear
I used the aveeno clear complexion purely matte mask several times now and I loved it. It has a cute little easy to use bottle. The mask itself is fairly thin making it easy to apply. Has a great smell and peels off easily. Left my face feeling fresh and smooth. Definitely a great product.
Pretty cool!
I liked it and it was easy to apply but not as easy to remove. I had to wash my face.
19/11/2018
Not as good as I expected.
When I got the Aveeno Clear Complexion Pure Matter Peel Off Mask I was really excited because I know Aveeno is a good brand that usually makes good products. However, I was sorely disappointed when I used this peel off mask. To start off, the bottle was only half full, I wouldn't pay full price for a product that was missing half of its supply. Secondly, the mask was insanely hard to peel off. I have used peel off masks before and usually they peel off as one sheet or in a couple different pieces/sections, but this mask peeled off in small pieces/strips and took me 20 minutes just to get it all off of my skin. I had to wash my face afterwards to make sure it was in fact all off. I didn't really notice any difference after using this product, it did make my skin a little smoother but I have other face masks that accomplish that same thing and aren't as hard to take off. The only good thing about this face mask was the pleasant smell.