4.9 5 0 28 28 Volumizing dry shampoo that refreshes hair. Infused with oats, rosemary, peppermint and cucumber, this farm-fresh inspired quick dry shampoo adds thickness.

8/21/2019
So effective!
I consider myself a dry shampoo connoisseur. I have tried all different brands, scents, organic products, etc. This Aveeno dry shampoo is one of the best I've tried. It leaves my hair looking clean and feeling refreshed, with no white residue left behind. The scent is subtle, but very appealing as well.
8/20/2019
Love to use and it was feel awesome and great for our hair
8/17/2019
Best shampoo
Very good shampoo . This is my favourite shampoo. If u want soft hair then try this shampoo.very nice product.
8/16/2019
Favorite
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It does not wear your hair down and it smells fantastic
8/9/2019
Salon looking hair
It makes my hair look clean and shiny. It does exactly what it says. I always put it on right after I wash and blow dry my hair. I don't wash my hair as often and stays cleaner longer.
8/5/2019
aveno dry shampoo
does exactly what it says to you hair plus great smell i love it
8/3/2019
Aveeno dry shampoo
I tried this when I was driving to a doctors appointment and I thought my hair needed to look more clean so I went in to a store and was looking and I found this Aveeno dry shampoo it worked so great it amazed me how clean looking it made my hair give this one a try you will love it to
7/28/2019
Does exactly what it promises to do. Great for after the gym.
7/28/2019
Awaken & Rejuvenate!
This product transformers lifeless, soiled, dull hair and restores the healthy, freshly-washed volume & look back into a over-done "do".
7/26/2019
Love how it smells, how it makes my hair feel and look. My kids also love how it smells.
7/25/2019
No more frizze
I use this and I lkvey it it works no frizz smells great works very well I highly recommended this for any weather. Thank you.great product
7/25/2019
Impressive!
I was really impressed with this. It has a great sense and it really works. Even after the first use my hair was unbelievably soft and manageable. I have very thick coarse dry hair and it made such a difference.
7/24/2019
Yesss
I absolutely love all Aveeno products, being a stay at home mom doesn’t give me much time to keep up with myself dry shampoo is perfect !!
7/20/2019
Volumizing
Best to style ur hairs, good for humid weather like
7/19/2019
Awesome
This dry shampoo works really good especially when I don’t have time to shampoo my hair and it doesn’t leave that white residue