4.9 5 0 27 27 Volumizing dry shampoo that refreshes hair. Infused with oats, rosemary, peppermint and cucumber, this farm-fresh inspired quick dry shampoo adds thickness.

8/19/2019
Good
This product is awesome. honestly please try it.
8/17/2019
Best shampoo
Very good shampoo . This is my favourite shampoo. If u want soft hair then try this shampoo.very nice product.
8/16/2019
Favorite
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It does not wear your hair down and it smells fantastic
8/9/2019
Salon looking hair
It makes my hair look clean and shiny. It does exactly what it says. I always put it on right after I wash and blow dry my hair. I don't wash my hair as often and stays cleaner longer.
8/5/2019
aveno dry shampoo
does exactly what it says to you hair plus great smell i love it
8/3/2019
Aveeno dry shampoo
I tried this when I was driving to a doctors appointment and I thought my hair needed to look more clean so I went in to a store and was looking and I found this Aveeno dry shampoo it worked so great it amazed me how clean looking it made my hair give this one a try you will love it to
7/28/2019
Does exactly what it promises to do. Great for after the gym.
7/28/2019
Awaken & Rejuvenate!
This product transformers lifeless, soiled, dull hair and restores the healthy, freshly-washed volume & look back into a over-done "do".
7/26/2019
Love how it smells, how it makes my hair feel and look. My kids also love how it smells.
7/25/2019
No more frizze
I use this and I lkvey it it works no frizz smells great works very well I highly recommended this for any weather. Thank you.great product
7/25/2019
Impressive!
I was really impressed with this. It has a great sense and it really works. Even after the first use my hair was unbelievably soft and manageable. I have very thick coarse dry hair and it made such a difference.
7/24/2019
Yesss
I absolutely love all Aveeno products, being a stay at home mom doesn’t give me much time to keep up with myself dry shampoo is perfect !!
7/20/2019
Volumizing
Best to style ur hairs, good for humid weather like
7/19/2019
Awesome
This dry shampoo works really good especially when I don’t have time to shampoo my hair and it doesn’t leave that white residue
7/19/2019
Aveeno dry spray hair
I use this twice a week. I give this a 10 compared to others I have tried. When finished putting it on my hair it was dry and full of volume.