Aveeno Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract

Aveeno Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract

06/09/2019
Aveeno Face Mask
Product made my skin feel very soft, smooth and supple. It appeared to be radiant all day after using this mask.
06/09/2019
Wonderful experience
It had a pleasant smell that was not overpowering and didn't smell like chemicals. My skin was baby soft when I rinsed my mask off and no oil was left on my face. It was a wonderful experience.
05/09/2019
Amazing Face Mask!
The Aveeno Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract has been amazing for my skin! It has given my skin such a healthy glow and has helped keep it moisturized! It is very easy to apply and has a gentle scent. My skin looks amazing!
04/09/2019
Soothing mask
I enjoy using the Aveeno Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract I have noticed a slight difference in my skin overall since I started using the mask . The mask is thick and creamy when applying , the scent is light . I leave the mask on for 10 minutes. It is light and airy on my skin , doesn’t get uncomfortably dry . The mask comes off fairly easy when rinsing and leaves my skin smooth and soft .
04/09/2019
Happy with the results
This mask product left my face feeling soft. No oily residue was left behind. Happy with the results.
Wonderful Mask
I loved the scent. It had a good texture. It left my face feeling fresh and soft. I definitely loved the way my skin felt.
Not for me
This mask left my skin feeling very oily in the days following use. I would not purchase it for myself.
Nice mask
I liked this mask. My skin felt fresh and soft after I washed it off. I put this on while drinking my morning coffee and then washed it off in my morning shower. The mask is super easy to use and left my skin feeling great.
Excellent Hydration & Purification
I am obsessed with face masks that deeply clean my skin without stripping moisture, bonus points for having natural ingredients. I was really excited to try the Aveeno® Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract and definitely thought it was great that it contains a prebiotic Oat and added vitamin E. The mask doesn't necessarily fully dry, especially if you apply a bit of a thicker layer. It has a very pleasant, natural scent and a creamy texture that's great for exfoliation. I have combination skin with areas of dry patchy skin, but also areas which are acne prone. After using this facial mask with these unique ingredients after several weeks, 2-3 times weekly (if I forget, or am strapped for time) my skin has really started to calm down with the breakouts and be nicely hydrated. I was very excited to be able to try this product complimentary in exchange for my unbiased feedback.
03/09/2019
I liked it but didn't love
I've tried the Aveeno Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract several times and even convinced my boyfriend to try it. I thought the mask was very invigorating and softening. I could really feel the ingredients working on my skin with a slight tingly feeling. The mask dries pretty quickly on your skin so you don't have to worry about getting the mask on your clothes or anything else. My skin felt clean and smooth after using it and my boyfriend also thought so. I didn't give it 5 stars because I didn't really see too significant of a difference after a few uses. The mask was also very thick so it was a little difficult to rinse off.
A Fresh Face
This mask left my skin feeling exfoliated and smooth!
Happy face!
I appreciate products with more natural ingredients than chemicals. Aveeno is a brand that I recognize and trust to provide gentle, yet effective skin care and this mask didn't disappoint. It was easy to apply and my skin felt soft and smooth after using it.
Soothing and hydrating!
I love this mask it smells great, goes on smoothly, leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and is super easy to use.
02/09/2019
Aveeno Oat mask review - detox you skin
I applied the mask as per directions mentioned on the pack, on damp skin. It felt really good on my skin, no itching or burning sensation. I felt a cooling and calming sensation on my skin during the application. My skin feels clean and toxic free after each application. I started noticing that my skin was brightened and hydrated after 5-6 applications. I used it twice a week. There are no strong fragrances just natural ingredients. I gave it a 4 star because there is no differentiating factor when comparing it to all other similar products available in the market. I would probably buy this mask if it's available in stores in my area
02/09/2019
Soft & smooth
It made my skin very soft & it felt renewed after using it. It had a subtle smell & was very easy to apply & remove.