Aveeno Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract

Aveeno Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract

05/09/2019
soft and glowing skin
I really enjoyed using this mask Aveeno Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract! I loved the scent, it was very refreshing! This felt so good and cool on my skin and was calming. Its left my skin soft, smooth and glowing. I also didn't not experience any breakouts.
05/09/2019
Great mask to give smooth soft skin.
I absolutely love this mask, it went in so smooth and smells so nice. My skin felt very soft after removing the mask.
04/09/2019
Lovely product
The scent is nice and I like the feel once it's on my face because I could feel some tightening. However, it wasn't anything spectacular, it was nice and refreshing, but wouldn't be my favorite.
04/09/2019
Not the best.
After trying the Aveeno oat mask with pumpkin seed extract I can say that I don’t think that I need or experienced any changes to my skin. The mask smells great and has a nice creamy texture, but I just didn’t notice any skin hydration. I used the mask about twice a week and the only it really did was make my face smell nice.
Smells like fall!
My skin is super sensitive and I broke out when using it. Not sure if it’s from the mask... or just coincidence. Smells good though and me skin felt soft (besides breakout).
Smooth and clean
I tried the aveeno oat mask after cleaning my face with my regular cleanser. The texture is nice and hardly has a scent which is good as I dont like strong smells in my routine. The mask went on smoothly and evenly and washed of cleanly with water. My face felt smooth after and well hydrated.
Ready for fall
It smells great and reminds me of fall. It leaves me skin feels fresh and smooth.
Aveeno Oat Mask w/Pumpkin Seed Extract
I loved the scent and it left my skin feeling very soft after using. It wasn't as visible and I found myself applying more trying to get it to show up like most of the other masks I used which wasn't necessary so that is something I'll have to get used to.
01/09/2019
A Subtle and Nice Addition to Skin Care
The scent was quite nice! It goes perfect with those who LOVE fall. It made my face feel quite nice, and the oat base did very well for my skin. I found using it while soaking in the tub worked best (especially in an Aveeno bubble bath). I do not have sensitive skin, so there was no irritation for me. My skin is normally dry. I found that while it didn't moisturize (that's ok. I have a go-to one I use for that), it did help clean it a little.
01/09/2019
Yummy scent
This smells lovely. My face felt soft and supple after using this product.
Smooth Skin
I really enjoy using this mask. It has a rich, smooth texture and feels so luxurious going on. The Aveeno Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract has wonderful sweet vanilla scent to it. The mask is very easy to use - just apply to your face, wait five to ten minutes and rinse off. My face was left looking clean, smooth and moisturized. It washes off easily and gently.
It’s good
I liked it except the pumpkin smell was a little to much for me.
Mild and Gentle
The Aveeno Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract was mild and gentle on my face. This product has a neutral non-offensive smell. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who cares about their skin!
29/08/2019
Love it.
I love Aveeno® Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract. First off, it smells wonderful. The mask is very smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It's easy to apply and remove. After using the mask, I notice that my skin is glowing. It's not red at all. My skin has been smoother and brighter since using this mask. I use it twice a week and will continue using it.
28/08/2019
Review of the Aveeno® Oat Mask
I received the Aveeno® Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract free for review. The first time I used it I wasn't too sure how I felt about it because I didn't see any difference. After the second use I left it on a bit longer, probably about 30 minutes and I really saw a huge improvement in my skin. I noticed a much plumper definition in my skin that definifinately hid my fine lines much better. My makeup went on smoother and I didn't see any loss of hydration all day. I really enjoyed this product. It has a lite scent but not of pumpkin or anything that I found bothersome. I will be purchasing this in the future.