4.6 5 0 176 176 AVEENO® POSITIVELY MINERAL™ Sensitive Skin SPF 50 is formulated with 100% zinc oxide active ingredient to provide powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that’s gentle for everyday use and non-irritating, even on sensitive skin.

12/6/2018
my aveeno review
my review for the aveeno positively mineral sensitive skin spf 50 is very good and I would recommend it to others. the skin cream was easy to apply and it was light and not greasy. the overall protection was great for sensitive skin.
12/5/2018
Great success.
It works really well especially when outside in the sun for long periods of time. Sensitive skin and all.
12/5/2018
Aveeno
I adore Aveeno products. This product does not have any scent. I had no irritation or breakouts. And it applies very evenly. I use it as a primer under my makeup.
My Aveeno review
Great for sensitive skin. No allergic reaction to the lotion. Not thick at all, and goes on smoothly
12/4/2018
Great for my problem skin
I love how positively mineral sunscreen spf protects my skin from the sun. I feel it’s made just for my sensitive skin. I use it very day and use on my kids in the summer. It rubs on smooth and is lightweight for everyday use.
Great SPF
This is a great SPF 50 for sensitive skin, easy and even application that absorbs quickly. Not greasy and leaves skin looking refreshed and healthy. Protects skin without the shine and greasy look.
12/3/2018
Great Sunscreen
This sunscreen lotion is very light and absorbs well. Have been applying it in morning time before exposing my self to the sun and it effectively protects me against the damaging effects of the UV Rays. I love the fact it's non irritating, goes on smooth and offers a good sun protection.
11/30/2018
Awesome
I really loved this product I usually break out from other products but I didn’t with this one
11/29/2018
It was thick and easy to apply. It also didn't wear off with sweat, so I didn't have to reapply it..
11/28/2018
Aveeno Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin
I love this product it doesn't go on greasy it blends into my skin very well lasted a long time doesn't have a strong scent It is great for children and any one with sensitive skin I would recommend this product to everyone
no rash
It is light and non greasy, It protected my skin, And didn't give me a rash.
Awesome SPF 50 Sensitive Sunscreen
Amazing Sunscreen, it isn’t sticky nor does it smell bad, & I am really picky with sunscreens and lotions! I also have really sensitive skin and this sunscreen is great. It leaves my face fresh and soft. I also use it for arms, body and legs, no sun burn or tans. It smells great. I recommend you guys to use it!!!
Aveeno Mineral
Aveeno positively mineral is very good so far .. I’ve used it a few times on my face because the sunlight gives me rough patches and ever since I started using this they went away! Thank you aveeno
Spf 50
It works effectively to protect you from sunburn. It is gentle on your skin.
best product out there
I love aveeno products so I knew this was going to work good and it did it moisturzerize my skin without making it greasy and protected me from the sun I really liked this product