4.4 5 0 179 179 Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and get dewier, glowing skin with this hydrating face serum. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, each moisturizing drop helps even skin tone and texture without clogging your pores. Use alone or with your favorite moisturizer for a lit-from-within glow.

12/8/2018
Nice!
I liked the product itself as it is very light and you don't feel like you have anything on your face.
12/8/2018
Perfect addition for maximum results!
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops have absolutely helped even out my sin tone. My favorite thing about the drops was my ability to add them to my moisturizer I already use. My skin tone started to even out after a about 7 days, I was able to see a major difference around 14 days.
Nice dewy look
I really like these drops. They should last a while since you don’t need very much to cover your face. My face feels smoother and it does leave a nice dewy look which make it look like you are glowing. Very nice product and it’s easy and quick to apply.
Aveeno positively radiant
I have dry, sensitive skin and have tried many different moisturizers & other skin products trying to find something that makes my skin feel and look better. I’m glad I got picked to test this out, I wouldn’t have purchased it on my own since it’s a little pricy. But you do only use a few drops each application so it last a while. I enjoy Aveeno products and recommend this one too!
12/7/2018
I didn’t have enough time
I wish I was given more time with the product. I literally was given less than a week and I need more time. The product promises even ton and glowing skin . How can I tell if I have either if I’m not given enough time to use it? I seen a slight more glow upon application but I haven’t seen my tone more even yet. I love this line by aveeno I use it daily so i thought this would be an amazing product for me to review but with the time allowed with the product it is impossible for me to give a full review
Clean look and feel
I used this product on clean skin. I applied it with my finger tips massaging in circular motion. The over feeling that it leaves your skin feeling is very soft and clean. It looks very clean once it is on. My face had a slight glow to it and it definitely helped the look of the bags under my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pick me up for their skin.
Natural beauty
I love Aveeno positively radiant max glow infusion drops. They are pretty versatile and feel silky when applying. It makes my skin look refreshed and brighter than normal. I dont wear makeup often, so anything that can highlight my natural beauty is a winner in my book.
Great silky product!
I was really excited to try the new Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops. My main skin concern is dark spots and dull skin so I thought this would be a perfect product to try. The drops are extremely convenient because you don't need to fuss with bottles and jars. The bottle is very sleek too! The formula is like a very silky serum so it easily smooths onto the skin and absorbs into the skin. After using it for a couple of weeks, I see a slight difference in my skin. It looks more moisturized and brighter. I think I need to use it for a few more months to see a significant difference. I would definitely recommend for people who have dry and dull skin like me!
12/7/2018
Practically makes your skin glow!!!
These infusion drops are amazing they make my skin so soft and its looks great. It practically glows!!! As long as the price is right I will definatly be buying more, it's my new favorite beauty product.
Magic Drops
I loved Aveeno’s Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops! My skin is very dry because of the winter. These drops have helped my skin regain it’s moisture. I mix a few drops with my moisturizer and it keeps my skin hydrated the whole day.
12/6/2018
Glow in Positivity and Radiance; Aveeno!
The Aveeno Positively Radiant drops have added the extra element of moisture as well as radiance to my skincare routine. I like how it feels once it is absorbed, it gives your skin that fresh, dewy, feeling. I also enjoy the fragrance, it smells very natural, yet aromatic at the same time. The easy application is a nice touch, with the dropper, which dispenses just the right amount. Overall, I thought it was a great product!
Great product features!
I have been enjoying using this product a lot - it has very pleasant kiwi scent, non-sticky texture, and mixed well with other products. I like to add a few drops of this product into my moisturizer, and the brightening effect can be noticed within a few days.
Decent Drugstore Product
Smells like other Aveeno skincare products that I've used. I didn't see immediate improvement but my skin does feel a little nicer to touch now than before. I find that I can use too much of the product ony forehead otherwise it gets really greasy.
12/6/2018
Glowing and younger looking skin.
I love the silky smoothness of the drops. I like the way it feels when it's applies to my skin. It makes me feel like it is improving the look of my skin.
Awesome
I feel like these drops immediately make my skin feel great. I didn’t break out and felt my skin looked more glowing.