Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No Mess Sleep Mask

4.4 5 0 62 62 Infused with soy and kiwi complex, this unique overnight face mask helps even skin tone and texture, while replenishing lost moisture in your sleep. Apply with the no-mess applicator and leave on overnight for a radiant, dewy complexion.
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No Mess Sleep Mask

22/11/2018
Great new product!
I really enjoyed using the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No Mess Sleep Mask! It went on super easily, dried and I totally forget it was even on there. No issues at night - no stickiness or dryness. When I washed it off the next morning, my face felt soft and hydrated!
Functional and fresh
I love that the applicator is so functional I wish that all masks came with that spatula tip. As for the product itself it is super hydrating and does feel like it works on the skin through the night.
Aveeno Maxglow no-mess sleep mask
I really liked this night mask cream. The fragrance was very nice and refreshing. My skin felt smoother and softer. It did not feel oily or greasy.
21/11/2018
A mask you can sleep comfortably in
I actually really liked this product and so did my husband when I had him try it. It's light, non-greasy, and easy to sleep in, which most products like it can't achieve. The problem is the applicator. It's just awkward and being type A, I still found myself using my finger to make sure I got the product evenly distributed on my face. No one wants random streaks and globs. I do feel like it brightened my skin, even after the first use.
21/11/2018
Super hydrate skin and no mess at all
The sleep mask is great, it's definitely no mess and super easy to apply, the next day my skin was super hydrate, specially with this cold weather my skin is super dry and after using the Aveeno mask my skin felt super soft and it was looking incredible! I would definitely buy it again to use more often!
Wonderful Sleep Mask
I like how easy it was to apply the mask with the spatula attached to the tube. It was easy to sleep in and easy to rinse off when I woke up. My skin did feel softer.
Great for dry skin
My skin was feeling very dry prior to use of this product. After just one night of use, I felt a difference. My skin felt more hydrated and less rough. I normally have sensitivity to fragrances but it did not cause any redness or blotches. It did make my skin itch a little while the mask was on, but it did not last after removal of the “mask.” My only complaint was it was a little harder to apply than I expected because I wasn’t sure how much to use. I think this will get easier with time though. The applicator allowed the cream to go on easily but I wasn’t sure how much to put on. I also had trouble applying an even amount, but I’m sure this would get easier with each use. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. I am excited to use it again.
Absolutely LOVE!
The Aveeno No Mess sleep mask was absolutely amazing!! It was so easy to put on and wasn’t messy at all which makes it even better. It didn’t leave a thick mess on my face and wasn’t uncomfortable it was very light and after I woke up the next morning and rinsed it off I could feel such a major difference my face felt so much more moisturized and looked better all around I have already bought another one just make sure that I don’t run out because this is my new favorite!
Clean and Fresh
This was my first product to test thru Home Testers Club! Firstly, I was pleasantly surprised that i received a full size product!! My first impression was the packaging. I already like the Aveeno products, so this was a nice, clean, fresh looking product (just by looking at the package. I loved the product! It smelled very refreshing and my skin most definitely felt clean and refreshed after washing off the next day. I would absolutely recommend this product to friends and family!
Just add sleep
I am a huge fan of Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No Mess Sleep Mask. Not only is the paddle applicator super smart and something I have never seen before (works great!) But i love how renewed my face feels in the morning, Stress free, mess free and moisture full, all while I sleep, I love it!
I love this!
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No Mess Sleep Mask Works Great No Mess. Leaves my skin feeling nice smooth and soft. Also my skin has a amazing glow
Fantastic
I loved the Aveeno mask. I loved how it was not messing and how it made my skin feel.
20/11/2018
Great product. I was a little skeptical of sleeping with this in my face, but I out it on and felt like nothing was on my face. Very comfortable, made my skin look and feel amazing. My skin had a radiant glow to it.
premium and easy to use
this mask is very easy to use and it also makes skin feel healthier
No Mess More Fun
As promised, the product was a sllep mask with no mess. The producted stayed on all night and was easy to wash off in the morning.