4.4 5 0 53 53 Product Overview Refresh and prep in one step AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® MAXGLOW™ Serum + Primer. Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup and brighten your skin with this multi-tasking face primer and serum. Designed to illuminate and prime skin in one simple step, this fast-absorbing formula goes on light and locks in moisture for brighter, more radiant skin—with or without makeup.

Wow, what a glow!
It is so light and clean. I applied before applying my makeup and it actually made my skin glow. I definitely plan to buy from now on!!!
Perfect Serum Primer
I love absolutely everything about this Aveeno Positively Radiant Max Glow Serum +Primer ,from how amazing it smells to how easy it is to apply and how great it makes my skin look and feel.
20/11/2018
Light fresh and keeps my skin hydrated.
The serum+primer creates a great pallet for makeup application. The product is light and does not leave an oily finish. It also has that wonderful Aveeno scent! Used with the infusion drops, it has created a softer and brighter pallet for my makeup application.
20/11/2018
I have only been using this product for about 3 days, but I hope that I continue to feel this enthusiastic as time goes by. I add about 3 drops to my day and night moisturizer. It helps it spread more easily and just makes the moisturizer melt into my skin. There is no oily feel and my skin feels smoother and more moisturized. So far I am hooked and have nothing negative to say.
perfect
easy to apply, makes skin flawless looking. feels great on skin
Loved this!
Love this is feels good on my fave and a little bit goes a long ways. Holds my makeup in place and leave my face looking flawless and does not clog my pores!
20/11/2018
I love how the packaging looked. It’s super cute. It’s so nice to have a serum and primer as one, so I can skip a step on my beauty routine. It feels really nice on my face and it made my skin super soft.
Great serum plus primer
This Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer smells amazing. It instantly gets absorbed into the skin and gives it a radiant glow. The texture is good neither too sticky and thick nor watery. Very nice to be applied as a makeup base or to just on its own to correct skin dullness issues.
Loved it
Smelled great and helped my makeup go on so easily!
Promising primer
Aveeno sure hit the spot with this wonderful duo, sure is a promising primer and serum. The mixture immediately feels so good on my skin before I even apply my makeup! This formula, you’ll need to give it a shake. It’s so different then any primer I have used, It’s more of a liquid, as apposrd to thick gels. Just a little dab is all you will need and it soreaafs really well, and absorbs nicely. Foundation goes on incredibly. I can tell a difference in foundation application if I forget this primer. It makes a world of a difference! No caking or blotchy spots of foundation either! Has a lovely, light fragrance. This has no effect on my insanely dry skin and certainly does not make it worse. I also love that it’s paraben, phthalate, free and hypoallergenic and very gentle on skin. Loving the cute packaging too. Would definitely recommend.
Decent
This product is easy to apply, I just had to remember to shake it first, and leaves a nice satin finish on the skin once dried. It creates a nice canvas for applying makeup and is also nice on its own as it creates a matte finish on the skin. I'm not crazy about the fragrance and some of the ingredients listed. It does seem to have nice moisturize and qualities and did not irritate my skin.
19/11/2018
AVEENO Serum and primer is must have
I absolutely love this aveeno positively radiant maxglow serum and primer.When I first opened the box .I loved the cute little box design.When I first applied it to my skin felt so mostuired and it also made my makeup seem more radiant than ever.I instantly fell in love with this.I said to myself I can not run out of this.This has to be the best face serum and primer of all time.
To get smooth skin
Good on skin, it makes my skin soft and smooth and makes me fresh
Softttttt skin
Love the product. Makes my skin feel great! I didn't usr make up after but was told I look glowy.
Great glow
Really makes a lot of difference to the overall feel and appearance