4.4 5 0 53 53 Product Overview Refresh and prep in one step AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® MAXGLOW™ Serum + Primer. Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup and brighten your skin with this multi-tasking face primer and serum. Designed to illuminate and prime skin in one simple step, this fast-absorbing formula goes on light and locks in moisture for brighter, more radiant skin—with or without makeup.

19/11/2018
Lightweight & fresh primer!
Love that it felt really lightweight and not super oily, but still moisturized and primed my face very well. Also, appreciated the fact that it dries fairly quickly so I didn’t have to wait forever to put on makeup. Smell was nice. Initially, The application technique that is recommended kind of threw me off. Patting it on my face is easy but I was always unsure of whether I was getting my entire face and if I was putting on enough. But feeling be softness of my skin all throughout the day ensured me that I was doing it right.
A little bit too glowy
I really wanted to love this product, however I can't say this is true. The serum and primer smelled amazing and felt great when I was applying it to my skin but it made my skin too greasy. I do like to be glowy, but this was just too much. I also wasn't a huge fan of the nozzle on the top of the bottle. When I tried to apply it to my hands it dripped down the side. I am sure that this would work amazingly for someone with dry skin, but for me it was a little bit too much intense.
19/11/2018
Great product - smells amazing!
The product smells amazing! It's very refreshing on my skin. That said, I would probably change the packaging since sometimes when I open it, it drips. Other than that, it's a great value for what it is. I would recommend it to my friends and likely purchase it again.
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer is a great way to get a good look. I liked how easy it goes on and helps to prepare my face.
19/11/2018
Light, lovely scent, absorbs quickly
I was hesitant simply because i have used serums before and they were too heavy and never fully absorbed into my skin leaving a weird feeling on my face. This is completely different and smells so amazing. It is very lightweight while still moisturizing and absorbs very quickly leaving almost a satiny non greasy feeling on my face. Will be buying more when i run out.
perfect primer
I love this product. In addition to it being non comedogenic and very moisturizing, it's light so that it acts as a perfect primer and smoothes out skin for makeup!
What?
Very confused about this product. It's a liquid - more liquid than a regular serum and definitely than a regular primer. Kinda hangs out on your skin and doesnt dry immediately. Not sure it prime's your skin very well either
06/11/2018
fdsfsdfsdf
5. Please provide your overall review of your Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer.
05/10/2019
Nice glow
Gives a beautiful radiant glow to my dull skin without drying out. Always searching for skin products to but some glow back into my skin and this product gives me what I'm looking for
28/09/2019
See the glow
Love all the positively radiant products. I love how light they feel on my skin. At my age I need a little help with the " glow "
23/03/2019
Just the Worst Aveeno Ever
This product is a disaster and by far worst Aveeno product I've ever tried. I use serums (retinol and vit c) and I use primer daily and have high expectations. First, product is separated and before using, shake bottle to mix but why couldn't it be a blended consistency when created. It reminds me of oil and vinegar. The product itself is water consistency and feels kind of oily (though it doesn't feel oily applied). Pat it on my face and my face looked glistening and not in a high end illumimating primer sort of way but in a it made my skin look shiny and wet looking but not natural looking. With make up applied over it, you lose the sheen all together and can't tell you are wearing it. I saw no benefits to this, it didn't help my makeup apply better, it didn't grip and extend my foundations life and it didn't give me the flawless blurred canvas I start with before I put my foundation on. The serum didn't seem to make a difference but I didn't use it long enough for it to.
15/03/2019
aveeno serum
Gives you glowing skin that keeps you looking radiant. It hydrates skin and good in keeping up your pores!
07/03/2019
Aveeno MaxGlow Serum + Primer
I love Aveeno products so when I saw this on the shelves for the 1st time I had to have it! Especially with it having both a primer & serum in one bottle coming in at under $20! Lemme tell you that it did not disappoint! I love how light it is & how quickly it absorbs into my skin. Ive also noticed how my makeup application is more seemless then ever & it lasts the duration of my day- staying on until I'm ready to take it off. Thank you Aveeno for yet another great product!
16/02/2019
South moves
It's so smooth and and simple love the smell the smoothness of it I feel like I was drenched in water.
08/02/2019
Wow Aveeno is almost as good as....
I never expected a drugstore brand serum to perform the way this one has. I recently decided to try a few different drugstore brand skin products, and see if they could hold up to the more pricey products that my skin had become accustomed to. This particular serum went on beautifully under my makeup, laugh my skin looking hydrated and took away some of the dullness and gave my skin more of a shine without looking oily. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable serum, without sacrificing performance.