4.4 5 0 57 57 Product Overview Refresh and prep in one step AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® MAXGLOW™ Serum + Primer. Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup and brighten your skin with this multi-tasking face primer and serum. Designed to illuminate and prime skin in one simple step, this fast-absorbing formula goes on light and locks in moisture for brighter, more radiant skin—with or without makeup.
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer

A little bit too glowy
I really wanted to love this product, however I can't say this is true. The serum and primer smelled amazing and felt great when I was applying it to my skin but it made my skin too greasy. I do like to be glowy, but this was just too much. I also wasn't a huge fan of the nozzle on the top of the bottle. When I tried to apply it to my hands it dripped down the side. I am sure that this would work amazingly for someone with dry skin, but for me it was a little bit too much intense.
19/11/2018
Lightweight & fresh primer!
Love that it felt really lightweight and not super oily, but still moisturized and primed my face very well. Also, appreciated the fact that it dries fairly quickly so I didn’t have to wait forever to put on makeup. Smell was nice. Initially, The application technique that is recommended kind of threw me off. Patting it on my face is easy but I was always unsure of whether I was getting my entire face and if I was putting on enough. But feeling be softness of my skin all throughout the day ensured me that I was doing it right.
19/11/2018
Great product - smells amazing!
The product smells amazing! It's very refreshing on my skin. That said, I would probably change the packaging since sometimes when I open it, it drips. Other than that, it's a great value for what it is. I would recommend it to my friends and likely purchase it again.
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer is a great way to get a good look. I liked how easy it goes on and helps to prepare my face.
19/11/2018
Light, lovely scent, absorbs quickly
I was hesitant simply because i have used serums before and they were too heavy and never fully absorbed into my skin leaving a weird feeling on my face. This is completely different and smells so amazing. It is very lightweight while still moisturizing and absorbs very quickly leaving almost a satiny non greasy feeling on my face. Will be buying more when i run out.
perfect primer
I love this product. In addition to it being non comedogenic and very moisturizing, it's light so that it acts as a perfect primer and smoothes out skin for makeup!
What?
Very confused about this product. It's a liquid - more liquid than a regular serum and definitely than a regular primer. Kinda hangs out on your skin and doesnt dry immediately. Not sure it prime's your skin very well either
06/11/2018
fdsfsdfsdf
5. Please provide your overall review of your Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer.
10/03/2020
Positively Amazing
I'm a fan and loyal consumer of Aveeno's entire Positively Radiant line of products, yet MaxGlow Serum + Primer was my first in line introduction. Although I do love them all, MaxGlow Serum + Primer is still my favorite. As the name suggests, this is a multitastic wonder product. As a serum, it's quick to absorb, and reboots my dull skin tone by hydrating and giving it a wonderful glow. As a primer, it works perfectly by filling in lines and imperfections giving my skin a smooth, soft, and polished surface for the next step in my morning facial regimen; makeup.
02/03/2020
Great for price
I liked the product alot for its price, I did feel it lacked a bit in moisturizing though.
04/02/2020
I love how smooth and silky this product makes my skin feel and my make up just glides on my face and blends easily a definite keeper
24/01/2020
Got 2 more bottles before I was even done with my first!
I have been looking for a while to find a good primer and something to help with my dry skin especially since the winter months have came. I actually found the primer+serum on clearance in my local walmart so i picked one up. After just one week i want back to walmart just to see if they had more and I was able to get 2 more bottles! I hope my walmart doesn't quit selling them cause this has got to be one of my favorite products from Aveeno.
22/12/2019
Glowing Skin!
I'm using #Aveeno #MaxGlow Serum + Primer by mixing it 50/50 with my daily moisturizer with SPF. I love the super-light-coverage or 'blurring' that this concoction delivers! My early-forties dulling skin is not only perfect but also dewy and glowing! This is great stuff, and I'm always going to have this around for everyday use! #HomeTesterClubNA
05/10/2019
Nice glow
Gives a beautiful radiant glow to my dull skin without drying out. Always searching for skin products to but some glow back into my skin and this product gives me what I'm looking for
28/09/2019
See the glow
Love all the positively radiant products. I love how light they feel on my skin. At my age I need a little help with the " glow "