4.4 5 0 53 53 Product Overview Refresh and prep in one step AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® MAXGLOW™ Serum + Primer. Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup and brighten your skin with this multi-tasking face primer and serum. Designed to illuminate and prime skin in one simple step, this fast-absorbing formula goes on light and locks in moisture for brighter, more radiant skin—with or without makeup.

27/01/2019
This was an amazing buy. I love products that offers multiple promises when using it. This product leaves the skin feeling so soft and healthy.
17/01/2019
Aveeno positively radiant max glow serum
It was amazing upon my first use my skin seemed to glow seemed like it made some of my blemishes disappear. I love it!!
26/12/2018
Amazing primer
Amazing the feeling after using I feel fresh clean and my pores from living in Florida it's always hot so when coming here I came across this primer my face has never been this smooth and nice quality of the solution leaves you smelling wonderful.
25/12/2018
Smooth And Bright
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum + Primer is absolutely a great benefit for your skin. I love the way my skin brightens up my dry, dull skin as soon as I apply it. Not only does it give me a more radiant glowy look, it primes my skin, prepares it for my makeup application. It dries with a smooth and soft finish, doesn't give me that tight feeling like most primers leave. The scent is very inviting, suttle and perfect. My foundation goes on so much easier, with an easy glide of my fingers, beauty sponge, or brush. I recommend this to everyone, you'll feel your skin so smooth and with a nice brighter look whether you wear it alone or under your makeup.
15/12/2018
Refreashing
I like the way it applies to your skin so refreshing
11/12/2018
Healthy glow
It keeps my skin looking fresh and glowing. Great for helping makeup stay on too.
10/12/2018
Aveeno Radiance
I am so happy with the nice results from Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow! It gives my skin a moisturizing glow with radiance I have been hoping to renew. Highly reccommend!
15/08/2019
undefined
I love Aveeno products and I would love to test out this product. This is great because I have been looking for a great primer as well as a serum for the face!