4.6 5 0 198 198 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.

05/12/2018
Best face cleanser
I love aveeno positively radiant micellar gel cleanser! It takes off makeup that even my makeup remover couldn’t take off. My face feels super clean and so soft after using. I will be replacing my everyday day cleanser with this now!
05/12/2018
Feeling young again
Wonderful product! Makes my skin soft, radiant, firmer, and younger looking. Thank you!
04/12/2018
aveeno never disappoints
A definite good addition to any beauty routine. Simple step needed. It’s sensitive enough but works amazingly well. You get that bright, clean feel after use.
04/12/2018
Great cleanser
I absolutely loved this cleanser. It was light and not drying at all. I also felt it left me with a glow when so many other cleansers leave me looking so washed out and dull skinned.
best product
l love this product.This has been the best skin care product for me as far as promoting a brighter, and smoother complexion.
03/12/2018
Works on acne-prone skin!
The first day of using it, I felt tingling on my skin and I felt my skin tightening. I didn't put any moisturizer because I want to see just the result of the product. When I woke up the next day, I can see that my larger pimples have dried up and my face looks brighter. So far so good but I forgot to bring the cleanser when we were out on Thanksgiving weekend so I had a few days off from it. I wanted to be able to test the product for a full week before I give my opinion. The bottle dispenses enough cleanser that creates enough foam to cleanse your face. The product is soft on the skin and definitely works on drying up pimples fast. I can also see that my face is brighter or "radiant" per the product name. I wish it can make the pimples not come back as it really does clear my face up and makes me look not tired. I would definitely purchase again when I have coupons or if it's on sale.
Especially Clean!
I had the opportunity to try Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. I tried it faithfully for 2 weeks. I love how a gel cleanser cleans dirt and grime to the fullest, especially if we are using this on our face. I use other Aveeno products and have never been disappointed. I live in a state where winters are rough so I did notice my skin was a little drier after using but I also apply moisturizer right afterwards so didn't notice any negative changes with my skin. I love the light smell of the cleanser, not overpowering at all. The easy pump gave you just the right amount of cleanser for each use. I will be recommending this product to my closest friends and family!
Velvet skin!
I used the cleanser before going to bed and in the morning. The result didn't take too long. I noticed that I have the feeling that my skin became as velvet. It is so clean. I got rid of some acne as well.
Would Recommend!
I was so glad to get the opportunity to try the Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser for my honest review. It is a good sized bottle that will last for a long time. All you have to do is have your face damp and then put a small amount on your hands and lather on your face. It started to foam a little and I could feel my face getting cleaner. After I washed it off and dried my face, I could tell my face was really clean. My pores looked a lot cleaner. My face was not dry or oily. I used it for several days and my pores seemed to decrease in size and appeared cleaner each time. The color of my skin improved as well. I did not have as much discoloration as I had previously. I would recommend this product. It works great and is a great price!
Great cleanser
I loved the way this cleanser made my skin look and feel. I also like the gentle, natural ingredients.
Yahiko's Facial Cleanser
The Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser is just okay. It has a wonderful scent to it! This is the first Aveeno product that I have used that was in the form of a gel and not a foam. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't see anything special about this product. It hasn't done anything miraculous or extraordinary for my skin, aside from cleaning it. It is easy enough to use. You can lock and unlock the pump. Push down on the pump to dispense the Micellar Gel Cleanser! It is not all that concentrated, so it is helpful to use a generous amount of gel to get the complete cleansing experience! I dislike the fact that I am only receiving 5.1 fluid ounces for this product. That is such an bizarre, random amount for a facial cleanser. My skin has not become radiant at all. Either this product takes a prolonged period of time for the benefits to become noticeable OR this is as good as it can get with this product OR there were never any benefits!
Perfect
This is the best micelles cleanser I have ever used. It does a great job and I like that it is in gel form. It is easy to use and is not messy. It cleans my face while removing my makeup.
01/12/2018
Great simple product!
Lightweight cleanser mage my skin feel so clean and comfortable.
01/12/2018
Good for others, but not good for me.
I believe this is paraben and sulfate free, so that's always awesome! However, I really wish they would take out the fragrance and replace it with natural oils, but I do understand that this is not an all natural product and a lot of people don't want all natural. With that being said, this does clean off your makeup and dirt as well as it says it will, so no false advertising! I really like the consistency, it's more of a gel water substance and is not all creamy or heavy. It does lather a little but no too much which I like. My skin is soft after using this. But I will not use this as my regular cleanser b/c it did not do anything for acne. I'm 33 and started to get acne 2 years ago, and my face does not like anything new on it and this made me break out (which I expected) by my skin PH never balanced out, so my skin does not like this product. But everyone's skin is different, so maybe your skin's PH will balance out and really like this product.
30/11/2018
Leaves black makeup under eyes
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed with this product. It lathered up very nice and felt great on my skin. After rinsing it off, I still had black makeup under my eyes though. It did not remove mascara (Better Than Sex mascara, not waterproof) very well.