4.7 5 0 183 183 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Jami (Chimacum)

• Upload
  • 9 Comments
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love aveeno positively radiant micellar gel cleanser! It takes off makeup that even my makeup remover couldn’t take off. My face feels super clean and so soft after using. I will be replacing my everyday day cleanser with this now!

Heather (Seymour)

• 6 Comments
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wonderful product! Makes my skin soft, radiant, firmer, and younger looking. Thank you!

Grace (Gurnee)

• 3 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

A definite good addition to any beauty routine. Simple step needed. It’s sensitive enough but works amazingly well. You get that bright, clean feel after use.

Kelsi (Steamboat Springs)

• 17 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely loved this cleanser. It was light and not drying at all. I also felt it left me with a glow when so many other cleansers leave me looking so washed out and dull skinned.

garima (Lake Hiawatha)

• 7 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

l love this product.This has been the best skin care product for me as far as promoting a brighter, and smoother complexion.

JM (Dickson City)

• 4 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

The first day of using it, I felt tingling on my skin and I felt my skin tightening. I didn't put any moisturizer because I want to see just the result of the product. When I woke up the next day, I can see that my larger pimples have dried up and my face looks brighter. So far so good but I forgot to bring the cleanser when we were out on Thanksgiving weekend so I had a few days off from it. I wanted to be able to test the product for a full week before I give my opinion. The bottle dispenses enough cleanser that creates enough foam to cleanse your face. The product is soft on the skin and definitely works on drying up pimples fast. I can also see that my face is brighter or "radiant" per the product name. I wish it can make the pimples not come back as it really does clear my face up and makes me look not tired. I would definitely purchase again when I have coupons or if it's on sale.

Alicia (Washburn)

• 15 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I had the opportunity to try Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. I tried it faithfully for 2 weeks. I love how a gel cleanser cleans dirt and grime to the fullest, especially if we are using this on our face. I use other Aveeno products and have never been disappointed. I live in a state where winters are rough so I did notice my skin was a little drier after using but I also apply moisturizer right afterwards so didn't notice any negative changes with my skin. I love the light smell of the cleanser, not overpowering at all. The easy pump gave you just the right amount of cleanser for each use. I will be recommending this product to my closest friends and family!

Kristina (Sacramento)

• 39 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I used the cleanser before going to bed and in the morning. The result didn't take too long. I noticed that I have the feeling that my skin became as velvet. It is so clean. I got rid of some acne as well.

Brittany (Clifton Forge)

• 2 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was so glad to get the opportunity to try the Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser for my honest review. It is a good sized bottle that will last for a long time. All you have to do is have your face damp and then put a small amount on your hands and lather on your face. It started to foam a little and I could feel my face getting cleaner. After I washed it off and dried my face, I could tell my face was really clean. My pores looked a lot cleaner. My face was not dry or oily. I used it for several days and my pores seemed to decrease in size and appeared cleaner each time. The color of my skin improved as well. I did not have as much discoloration as I had previously. I would recommend this product. It works great and is a great price!

JESSICA (Alexander)

• 4 Comments
12/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved the way this cleanser made my skin look and feel. I also like the gentle, natural ingredients.

Buy Now