4.7 5 0 201 201 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser

18/01/2019
Life changing
After having my baby I started having really bad discolored skin and a lot of breakouts, no matter what I used I could never get my skin back to normal or every cleanser I would use would cause me to breakout more. I decided to give this Aveeno a try and up to this day it’s the only cleanser I will use my skin has never felt or looked more better!
04/01/2019
Aveeno Radiance Beauty
Aveeno is very great for the awesome radiant and pure cleansing gel. It is very effective and gentle with cleansing power! The results of clean and softness for my skin.
27/12/2018
REMOVES ALL MAKEUP
Love the Aveeno brand and this Micellar Gel Cleanser its very powerfull, it removes all kinds of makeup even the waterproof ones and leaves skin very moisturized.
13/12/2018
WONDERFUL
I loved this product, it left my skin clean, moisturized and smelling. I liked it a lot, took all my makeup off.
10/12/2018
I feel positively radiant!
Do you ever have a product that you love and you’re really sad when you’ve used it all? Well, I love how regular micellar water makes my face feel. It’s so weightless and makes my face feel really clean and hydrated. Once I heard about this micellar gel cleanser I just had to try it for myself and it did not disappoint! Everything that I loved about my previous cleanser/makeup remover was right in this product. The gel didn’t foam up but was easily massaged in circular upward motions and rinsed off really quick. My face felt squeaky clean and free of impurities without stripping my face of the good stuff. It really felt hydrated and smooth and the light fresh scent was lovely. I’m glad I got to test this free with Home Tester Club because I now have a new favorite cleanser.
07/12/2018
I really loved this producy, removes my make up just like the expensive one I bought from sephora and doesn't leave my skin red or irritated.
05/08/2019
Would love to leave my honest review after trying this product