4.7 5 0 201 201 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser

clean and refreshed
I was very surprised how much this product removed my make up and cleaned my face. Very impressive! Very good quality!
30/11/2018
I love this face wash! It got all the makeup and dirt off my face but still left it feeling soft and hydrated.
30/11/2018
Remove makeup and cleanse skin
I used this to take off makeup and wash my face at the end of the day, and I was pleased with how it performed. It seemed to dissolve mascara pretty well, so I didn't have to scrub at my eyelashes too much. My skin felt soft and clean, but not dried out, which I appreciate.
30/11/2018
Great scent! Great clean! Great product!
My skin feels really clean. The scent is wonderful. It washes off easily and does not irritate my dry skin. I have enjoyed using this cleanser and will purchase it again.
Love this stuff!
TGIF everyone! Today I'm PUMPED to share with you guys about the @aveenous Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser! Aveeno products rock so when I found out that this was getting sent my way, I was so excited to try it out! First of all it smells amazing! The texture is a soft clear gel. And the packaging is really nice. I love the colors along with the pump with the lid. Performance wise, it did an amazing job of cleansing my face and removing my face makeup! I did a little test after I cleansed my face and wiped my face with my @MakeupEraser and another separate test with a makeup removing cloth. I saw NO leftover makeup! Also, it's a gentle cleanser and did not dry out or irritate my skin. This is definitely a product that I will purchase in the future. I received this product free for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.
Good cleanser
I love how this makes my skin feel but have not used it long enough to notice a huge difference.
29/11/2018
Gentle, yet powerful facial cleanser!
Aveeno's Positively Radiant Micellar Gell Cleanser quickly cleans my face when I'm in the shower and leaves my skin super refreshed. I like that it doesn't leave behind any redness or burning (like other cleaners). It spreads super easy and it is super simple to work into a foam.
Recommend!
I love everything about the product. From the great scent it leaves my face smelling, to how soft my face is after the wash.
29/11/2018
The perfect marriage in one gel cleanser
I love any micellar products and respect aveeno products because of there quality of ingredients. It’s a happy marriage to marry the two together and put it in a gel cleanser. I love the feeling of the gel. When I wash it off my skin feels refreshed and renewed. The products are great for sensitive skin as well. Definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
29/11/2018
Great face wash nust try
I like it just not use to a gel consistancy but works gresat
Great cleanser
The Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser is awesome, this leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh. It removes my makeup while making my face feels soft and supple, I love how it locks in moisture. I have been using this product for almost a week and I am very impressed with it.
Gentle and Soothing
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser is one of the best facial cleansers I have used. It has a gentle cleansing effect that doesn't dry out my skin and has a light and pleasant scent. I love it!!
29/11/2018
I tried this product and could feel a difference right away with my skin. I loved how easy it was to apply. It washed off and left my skin clean from any makeup and smooth feeling!
Perfect
This Gel cleanser is perfect! I hardly have to use any so it's going to last me awhile! It's the perfect consistency and my skin has never looked better.
So gentle!
I just love Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser! It is very gentle on the skin, and doesn’t dry it out. That’s what i need for a dry winter weather.