4.7 5 0 201 201 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser

29/11/2018
great face wash!
I have been using it in the shower and for deep cleaning with my foreo. I love micellar water, i use it every night and day to clean my face. This product is different, yet, gentle with sensitive skin and cleans very well. I have been using it instead of my other face washes because this one is less harsh but as effective.
29/11/2018
Radiant As Summer Sun
Wow - you are not going to believe how good your skin will look and feel after using this amazing cleanser! It removes all of my make up and leaves my skin looking and feeling so soft and definitely radiant. Yet, it is not at all drying. Love this!
2212Nisha
The best micellar ever tried before and I will continue to buy and use this kind
Excellent cleanser
Another Great product by Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. Effective in removing my makeup without making my face feel tight or dry afterward, Smells amazing without being overpowering. Highly recommend it, great product.
Amazing Aveeno
I really loved Aveeno positively radiant Micellar gel cleanser - I love Aveeno products they are great for sensitive skin never any irritation
27/11/2018
Lathers great & love itslightly scented
This micellar gel cleaner is easy to pump inyo hand and lathers up nicely with a nice smelling foam. My face feels amazing and its lightly scented and keeps my face very hydrated. The pump is very consistant, and my face can not get enough of this cleanser, I do wear alot of makeup and this completely removes makeup and dirt, I definately recommend this product to others.
Good face cleanser
This Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser is a great face cleaner. Does not completely remove all makeup as I have to use another cleanser to fully clean off my mascara and some eyeliner. It is a great light weight cleanser that doesn't seem to clog your pores. This seems to be non-scented, so great for people who have a sensitivity to scents. I would recommend.
27/11/2018
Great for face- not eye makeup
It was great for my face but I was a little weary about puttin it so close to my eyes for my eye makeup since it was like a gel texture.
daily
I adore this cleanser . It has really nice smell, it cleans deep, removing my makeup and leaves my skin silky. goodadditiontomy daily routine.
Loved it
I really loved my free sample of of I know positively radiant micellar gel cleanser. It removed all of my make up leaving no residue including my waterproof mascara and it left my face feeling soft supple and looking beautifully dewy. It also smelled great! I definitely would recommend!!
Aveeno Micellar Gel Cleanser
I was selected by Home Tester Club to sample Aveeno's Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. As someone who has very oily skin, it is often difficult for me to find the right products to use on my face because I break out in acne a lot; however, I'm happy to say that my experience with this product was absolutely great. What I love about this product is that it has a soft, pleasant smell and it's very easy to use. I use this product at night to help take off my makeup. Overall, this micellar gel cleanser does a great job at removing my BB cream and eyebrow gel mascara. It is a little tricky to remove my mascara, so I had to use a makeup remover wipe for that. Despite that, I'm really impressed with this product and highly recommend others add this to their skincare regimen. After using this product, my skin felt clean and free from the oils and dirt that built up throughout the day.
26/11/2018
Light Scent, Fresh Clean!
I really liked the Aveeno Micellar Gel Cleanser. First, I was impressed by how much of the product you get. I also loved the light scent and the light, fresh & clean feeling it left after washing my face. It didn't feel like there was any leftover residue like some facial cleaners. I would highly recommend this facewash!
Awesome cleanser
The Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser left my face feeling so smooth and clean! I removed the dead skin making my face look fresh.
A nice daily cleanser
I regularly use micellar water to cleanse my skin so I was excited to try Aveeno's Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. It lathers up very nicely and smells sweet, but not overpowering. It does a nice job of removing makeup from my skin but I feel that it strips too much oil, leaving my skin feeling a bit on the dry side. It does not irritate my skin though. Overall, I like it and would recommend it.
Love it!
I was excited to use Aveeno's Positively Radiant Micellar Gel to wash off my makeup at the end of the day since Micellar is such a trend these days. It didn't disappoint. I love the packaging, I love that it's a pump and I only needed one pump to wash my entire face. A gel comes out but once you rub it on your wet face it becomes a somewhat milky consistency. It completely washed off my makeup and even my eye makeup with just one wash. I usually have to use a makeup wipe and then a cleanser to completely wash off my makeup but this does all the work in just one step. The smell is also really nice. I recommend!