4.7 5 0 201 201 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser

Cleans well
The product has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering. It seems to clean skin well, and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean after use. I haven't really noticed any difference in my skin appearance since using this product, but it does clean well. It's gentle so I think it would be good for sensitive skin.
Aveeno Gel Cleanser
I really like this brand and the quality. I liked the packaging and felt like the product was a large enough size. I'm not a true fan of the gel consistency of the product, however, I did feel like the product left my skin smooth and wasn't over-drying. I felt like it was okay to use on my sensitive skin and it didn't burn or irritate my skin. The product seemed more simple which I appreciated!
26/11/2018
My new favorite cleanser!
Such a gentle formula and works into such a rich lather. I love this! My skin felt so smooth and clean after. Like a baby's!
Great face wash!
This face wash was great! It thoroughly cleaned my skin and left it looking glowy and hydrated.
Micellar Gel Cleanser
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser smells wonderful. It leaves the skin hydrated and radiant after one use. I would reccomend for those that have dry, sensitive skin this product works and is not irritating to the skin.
Leaves skin feeling refreshed
This Aveeno cleanser felt great on my face. It fomaed up nicely and and was comfortable on my skin. I did not notice that it dried out my skin at all. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I have sensitive skin and many cleansers cause my skin to break out or get red, and neither of these occured.
Love this cleanser
I actually really love this Aveeno Micellar Gel Cleanser. It was a slight learning curve to get it to work well. However, once I figured it out, it was AMAZING. I tested it out with a full face, including foundation, highlight, contour, brows, lips, etc. It took everything off! I used a white towel, and just a few remnants were left, that was easily removed with my facial wash. I would usually use a wipe, then an oil based remover, and then my cleanser and toner. I was able to get rid of one step with better results. My only qualm is the smell. It's a little too perfumery for my liking, gives me a bit of a headache. But other than that, I'm highly satisfied.
Your standard cleanser
This cleanser was not much different than any other cleanser I've used in the past. It left my face feeling clean, but not extra clean or smooth or moisturized.
25/11/2018
Works but not my favorite
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser removes makeup nicely. Even mascara that is difficult to remove can be removed with this cleanser. I notice that sometimes it burns my eyes a tiny bit but not always, which is strange. I like the texture of the product and the convenience of the pump (and not having to waste a cotton pad with it like most micellar products). It doesn't have added fragrance, which I appreciate. I like it, however I think I prefer my regular oil cleanser so I probably would not repurchase.
25/11/2018
This Micellar is a "Miss"
I wanted to like this but this definitely isn't something that I can recommend or that I will continue to use myself. Although I typically use a micellar water every day as the first step in removing my makeup, I found that this gel was very different and not necessarily in a positive way. First of all, this will not be a good choice for individuals who are fragrance-sensitive because it does have quite a strong scent. It also isn't nearly as convenient as a regular micellar water which can easily be applied to a cloth and wiped across the face to gently remove makeup; because this is a gel, it requires using water in conjunction with it to create a light lather and then it also has to be rinsed off so the whole usage process is more time consuming and certainly more messy than a standard micellar water. Finally, I honestly didn't find that it was nearly as effective at removing my makeup as I had anticipated--even light makeup. Sadly, I really didn't like anything about this.
Cleans wells
I always breakout if i use gel cleanser, but i have been using aveeno’s micellar gel cleanser daily for about a week now and it didnot make me break out. It cleans well and doesnot smell chemically. Works wonders to completely clean off makeup and is gentle for everyday use. It comes in a pump bottle and is a clear gel, that foams very well. Glad i tried it, will definitely buy this cleanser.
24/11/2018
Work great and hydrate my skin.
It’s actually a micellar gel,I have very dry skin and everytime I remove makeup my skin feel dry and some time there are red dry spots on skin but It work amazing can’t believe it removes my makeup and make my skin soft and fresh. I don’t have those red spots after start using this. My skin look more healthy and glowing and it remove all my makeup. Love it.
Love Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar
Love Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser! My skin is so much better and I feel so much better with a glow if suppleness!
Two thumbs up
This worked really well and smell was light. It works really well on sensitive skin like my daughters
Gentle on sensitive skin
I like the Aveeno positively radiant micellar gel cleanser. It left my face feeling soft.