4.7 5 0 201 201 Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser

Amazing!
This cleanser smells amazing! It's light and fruity, a great fresh scent without being overwhelming. I love the gel formula. One small pump was plenty to wash my whole face. It left my face feeling very clean, but not dry or "tight" feeling like some cleansers can. It powered through my makeup, removing even eyeliner and mascara gently and without scrubbing.
Lovin' The Gel Cleanser
This cleanser has a unique gel texture that feels great on the skin. It removes makeup very well and leaves skin feeling soft and clean, and not dry. My skin looked even-toned and felt refreshed after using.
Great kiwi smell
Aveeno delivers again with this Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. I am a huge fan of gel cleansers as they are easier to use as the gel seems to form a thin layer on your face that easily moisturizes and removes build up dirt and makeup too. The pump on the package is also a favorite design feature of mine as it allows you to get a smaller amount of product and reduce waste. Did I mention that it also smells great, as it contains kiwi? This is a great product to add to my skincare lineup.
Micellar Magic
I really enjoyed the texture and the scent of this product. It feels like it is cleaning without stripping my skin
New favorite!
I am really loving this cleanser! It lathers up so nice and does an awesome job at removing my makeup and cleansing without drying out my skin. I normally see residue on my cotton ball after using my toner but with this I didn’t at all so I know it really deep cleans my skin! A little goes a long way too so it will last such a long time. My face has been so smooth and dewy since I started using this and I can’t wait to see the results after a month or longer. I would definitely recommend this gel cleanser to others.
Cleans every area
This aveno positively radiant is amazing it really cleanses your face and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. It penetrates the pores and cleans out every crack and hidden spot. I love it
24/11/2018
Quite happy with the results
Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser is amazing! It has a nice texture and a pleasant smell. You only need a little, it foams quite well. I like it a lot, because it addresses all the problems I have with my skin. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn’t make it feel dry. It clears my pores, and removes all the makeup. My skin looks smooth and has a healthy glow.
24/11/2018
Really great for sensitive skin!
I really like how gentle it was on my skin but how thorough of a job it did. It didn’t hurt my eyes at all. It works really well.
Positively radiant
I love my Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. When I started using it my face feels positively radiant and soft feeling.
Effective and Refreshing
My first thought before using this was it seems gimmicky.I have been using this for a week and I am impressed.I apply the gel cleanser and build up a lather and rinse.My face feels refreshed and clean.No breakouts!I have noticed my dull skin has a light glow to it.Ultimately making my makeup look healthy and radiant.Very pleasant Aveeno scent.Perfect for every day use.Very good value.
Great new product!
I was excited to try Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser courtesy of Home Tester Club, and I was not disappointed. Very simple to use, it felt great on my skin and did not cry it out like meant other products. In fact, my normal to dry skin felt awesome right after use, I almost skipped my moisturizer! I love Aveeno products and this is amount great one too add to my routine. It even takes off my heavy makeup when I forget to use a makeup wipe first. I'm very impressed by this product and am happy to continue using it!
23/11/2018
Aveeno positively radiant micellar gel
Felt great. Left skin smooth and moisturized. Very good at removing makeup!
Works wonders
This cleanser is very affordable and gentle on my skin. It lathers easily and removes all my makeup effortlessly
Hydrating
This is a really hydrating gel cleanser. This works well on my skin and I love the texture and feeling. I would love to repurchase when I finish the bottle. Will recommend to anyone who has dry skin.
It works
I was surprised to find that it really did work to remove my airbrush foundation. Usually, my other makeup remover, you can still feel a oil residue. So that is great. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it couldn’t remove my waterproof eyeliner but I’m ok with that. Been using it for two days now and it doesn’t seem to dry my face, so another plus.