4.8 5 0 204 204 AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 provides all-day hydration and sun protection to keep skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthier than before going in the sun. This daily sunscreen lotion contains antioxidant oat and delivers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection while also moisturizing skin.

Very Hydrating
Aveeno has always produced incredible products. It smelled nice and the smell faded, as it should, and did not become overwhelming. My skin felt very hydrated while using the product, although it did feel a little sticky for a while. I did not get a sunburn which was the goal and my skin still felt soft even after washing it off. It is going to be a great addition to my daily routine.
5/11/2019
Not too greasy, great protection
The sunscreen was lightweight and absorbed nicely without too much of a greasy residue or chalky feel. It was gentle enough to use on my baby and protected her from the sun all day. I like having something I feel comfortable putting on myself and my kids.
Great protection
Here in CA the sunshine is everywhere, especially in the summer for now. I feel that Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 gave the most protection for me from the sunburn. The texture of the lotion was great, not that greasy than my expectation. Will get a new one when the sample ran out.
5/10/2019
Love this Aveeno Lotion/Sunscreen!
I really like the light scent this Aveeno product has,This Aveeno Lotion/sunscreen absorbs quick, it has a nice texture & in noway does this make my skin feel oily/greasy. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks. The texture of this lotion/sunscreen is nothing like lotion/sunscreen that I’ve ever used. It’s runny & when I put it on my skin it feels like I’m applying water, it’s not thin like water but it’s kind of like if you had lotion & added water to thin it out. I like the texture of this product, & only use a small amount. A small amount goes a long way. I’m likely going to purchase this after I finish the full sized that I received complimentary. I got my husband to use this product. Just this last year I’ve got my husband to start a skincare routine, he has sensitive skin, & doesn’t like the feeling most lotion feel like(Some have a oily/greasy feel), this Aveeno Lotion/Sunscreen doesn’t have a oily/greasy So my husband has no problem adding It to his skincare routine.
Great sunscreen lotion!
The Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 it is lightweight, no greasy at all and absorbs very quickly. I really like this product. It smells really good.
5/10/2019
The Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 70 works great! Nice bottle with easy application. Has a pleasant light smell and helps hydrate and smooth the skin. I use it daily for protection. Seems to work wonders!
5/8/2019
Good protection for your face
I tried the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 and I love it. I run outside a lot and am always aware of too much sun aging me and contributing to future melanomas. I think SPF 70 is a minimum for my face even with a cap on. It absorbs fast and if you rub it in, it doesn't leave a white mask look. I will be looking to buy this in the future.
5/8/2019
great sun protection
i love aveeno sunnscreen protect me from sun.help my dry skin too.smell great gentle on me
5/7/2019
Ok Sunscreen
Sunscreen is like every other sunscreen I have. Nothing special or over the top. It does leave you a bit greasy and tends to stay in your creases.
5/7/2019
Great sunscreen!
Not only does the sunscreen smell good, doesn't smell like your typical sunscreen but it works. I used this over this past weekend where I went to an amusement park all day and did not get burned. It smells good and works. I even applied it to my kids and worked for them as well. It also doesn't leave that greasy feeling either it's rather moisturizing.
5/6/2019
Product performed well.
I used the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen as part of a sampling program. I found the product to apply/set in easily, it wasn't greasy feeling, and it seemed to protect well against the direct sun that I was in, as I didn't get burnt.
5/6/2019
Amazing product
It works great and stays on my skin for longer period of times i would recommend this to my family and friends
5/5/2019
Non-sticky great feel
I love taking care of my skin, but I absolutely hate the feeling that some sunscreens feel on my skin. The Aveeno protect + hydrate SPF 70 not only felt great, but made my skin not irritate and dry. Now i have found my new favorite sunscreen and I'll be ready for the beach any day!
5/4/2019
Great protection
I really liked how well it absorbed. It protected well, and it had a nice scent.
5/3/2019
Great product.
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion sunscreen with SPF 70 have a very nice formula, easy to apply, light scent and not greasy feel. Keep my skin smooth and soft all day even after pool. Oil-free the best part for me so I can use it on my face also.