4.8 5 0 281 281 AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 provides all-day hydration and sun protection to keep skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthier than before going in the sun. This daily sunscreen lotion contains antioxidant oat and delivers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection while also moisturizing skin.
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70

05/06/2019
I saw this when shopping online and it was very appealing as it's natural and a high, broad SPF! Also a great price compared to high SPFs on the market.
04/06/2019
I would love to try this and then I would leave a review
03/06/2019
undefined
Would love to try .My skin craves this. Anxious and waiting Hopefully Would love to try ..My skin craves this. Anxious and waiting Hopefully to try....... try this product. Out in the sun everyday.
23/05/2019
I haven't tried this product yet, but I can't wait to try it now especially after all the great reviews.
22/05/2019
I haven't try this product yet but I would like to.
18/05/2019
Would love to try the product have not tried it yet but very interested in trying product
17/05/2019
I use Aveeno products but I have not tried this one. I would love to sample it.
16/05/2019
I love this product, feels not greasy and soft and it smells good. I definetly love it
16/05/2019
I want to try this product. I think it's a good product.
15/05/2019
Aveeno is one of the most trusted brand.....no strong smell.I only use aveeno products for kids.Skin always feels so soft and hydrated.
14/05/2019