4.8 5 0 282 282 AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 provides all-day hydration and sun protection to keep skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthier than before going in the sun. This daily sunscreen lotion contains antioxidant oat and delivers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection while also moisturizing skin.
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70

03/05/2019
Happy User of Lotion & Sunscreen in one!
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 help hydrate my skin, not to mention it's a Sunscreen Lotion as well. The odor is not strong and applies easily. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling.
Works wonderful
This product smells amazing and works great. With having 2 little ones who are always playing outside and living in a state where it’s almost sunny daily this product helped ease my mind about my little ones playing outside and not having to worry about them getting burned. If you haven’t tried this I definitely recommend it. I love that it doesn’t leave a greasy film on them and it holds up great in the water. So happy we got selected to try this for free.
GreT sunscreen
Aveenpo protect hydrate lotion sunscreen is wonderful excellent product.I love it,protect me from the sun and gentle on my skin no rash
Aveeno® Protect Hydrate sunscreen
I try Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 for free to test and review from hometesterclub. I love That the sunscreen protects and also hydrate my skin .
Diana15
Loved that this sunscreen is 70 I didn’t have to reapply so many times like with other sunscreens.
Neutral on this one..
If you are only concerned with the protection then this sunblock is great. I did not mind the scent because it was not very strong. What I really didnt like was that it left my hands extremely dry feeling,even after washing it off. I also did not like the waxy feeling it left on my skin. It does give you good sun protection but it just wasn't a good match for my skin.
Trusted Protection
I have dry skin so having sun protection that also hydrates is great for me. I got to test my Aveeno Protect + Hydrate in 80+ degree weather and sunshine and it worked wonderfully! It takes minimal effort to rub into your skin and it smells really good in my opinion but I like the smell of sunscreen in general. It's not heavy feeling and it is water and sweat resistant which I found to be accurate. It's my new favorite sunscreen!
Soft and safe
My daughter has very fair skin and burns very easy. This sunblock worked very well when we went to the beach. It’s not oily or sticky and left her skin so soft.
Great go-to Sunscreen.
I really enjoyed this lightweight, broad spectrum sunscreen. It had a very pleasant scent and blended in very nicely on my skin.
Waterproof and sunburn proof
It absorbs very quickly and at 70 SPF, it is strong enough for me not to worry. It doesn't come off with sweat or while swimming so that is even better.
Easy to apply
it is easy to put on the cream gets easily absorbed compared to the other SPF products out there in market non greasy and yes perfect for any sunny day
Great Protection
This goes on very easily and soaks into your skin quickly. It also has a nice scent that isn't over powering. I felt like my kids were protected all day and they were in the sun almost the who day.
30/04/2019
Hydration and sun protection in one.
I'm really impressed by the way this sunscreen goes on like a lotion. It truly has the quality of a lotion unlike a chalky sunscreen. It absorbs quickly and there's no oily residue just the feeling of moisturized skin with the benefit of sun protection. Very convenient having only one step and one product for both hydrants water resistant sun protection .
Very Pleased
This lotion was really nice. I expected it to be more watery but was pleasantly surprised that it was a thick formula. It lasted all day! The smell wasn’t super strong but still similar to other sunscreens. It was very hydrating, which my dry skin appreciates very much. I would definitely recommend! I did receive this product for free for testing purposes and all opinions expressed are my own.
Great for travel.
I enjoy this sunscreen very much. When though it is a hydrating formula it's still light weight on the skin. I do love that it has a higher spf. I think it gets the job done perfectly fine. I love the smell. I love that the packaging makes it easy to carry in a bag without being to bulky.