4.8 5 0 281 281 AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 provides all-day hydration and sun protection to keep skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthier than before going in the sun. This daily sunscreen lotion contains antioxidant oat and delivers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection while also moisturizing skin.
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Not greasy!!
I recently took my kids to six flags and I applied the Aveeno SPF 70 sunscreen and it was a hit with my kids. It wasn’t greasy or had any funny odor. I applied it twice and it worked wonders, my kids did not get any sun burns.
30/04/2019
Light texture, good smell, does the job!
I always look for strong sunscreen to put on my nose, it gets sunburned easily. Me and my husband have been using Aveeno Protect + Hydrate as we went on several bike rides and it's hot here and sunny. One day he didn't put the lotion on and got a red nose. I like this lotion for light texture and no overwhelming fragrance.
30/04/2019
Smells good, works great!
The Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is pretty good. I would have given it 5 stars but it did leave me feeling a little bit greasy. After a few minutes, it soaked in and I didn't feel sticky or greasy at all. It smells great and I love that it has a very high SPF because I need all the protection from the sun I can get! I was protected from the sun all day and did not burn!
Fully protected
I really enjoyed the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF70. It was easy to apply and did not leave my skin feeling greasy. The lotion also did not transfer off to anything it came in contact with. It has a very light, pleasant aroma and the compact packaging fit well in my bag. I would gladly use this again.
Aveeno sunscreen
Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad spectrum SPF70 worked very well to protect my skin and keep it moisturized. There was no sticky residue, nor overpowering aroma. I felt confident going outdoors for long periods of time without having to reapply. I will gladly be using more of this once summer really arrives.
My fave spf
I am extremely picky when it comes to sunscreen. It's sticky, greasy, and never absorbs well into my skin . well this one does NOT do any of that! Quite the opposite absorbs well , and leaves my skin hydrated i love that its spf 70 too.
Great sunscreen!
I’ve been using this sunscreen for a couple weeks, and I really like it. It’s SPF 70 and sweat&water resistant. It provides hydration while protecting my skin from the sun. I like that is not oily, but absorbs quickly into my skin. I also like that it doesn’t leave a white cast. I received this product free for my honest opinion.
29/04/2019
The sunscreen my family was looking for
My husband and I definitely loved this product! We are always searching for the perfect sunscreen that works for both of us: I want the extra hydration, he wants long lasting protection without the sticky feeling. This product is the answer! It is thick but absorbs fast, it does not leave a sticky feeling. However it does leave a white film on your skin as most sunscreens do. That does not bother us at all. Great lotion!
Definite game changer
Aveeno is definitely one of the best sunscreen Lotions on the market. It has a non sticky feeling. Excellent choice especially if you are in the sun all day
No burn
This sunscreen is high in spf and being as I have sensitive skin this stuff works perfectly
Great protection
I used this sunscreen while doing yard work as I tend to burn on my shoulders and arms. Overall the product works great, I didn't burn and my skin wasn't left feeling greasy like some sunscreens. it has a light scent that is not over powering so that is good. I like that its sweet and water proof so I don't have to worry when I go to the beach and its SPF 70 so that is awesome.
Aveeno Protect Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen
I really liked the Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Works great!
This is a great sunscreen. I sat by the pool with my kids all weekend and used this sunscreen. It protected well and felt good on my skin. I will be using this all summer!
29/04/2019
Meet your new fav sunscreen!
I really liked the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Borad Spectrum SPF 70 because it suited all my needs in one little bottle. I am an avid user of SPF products and moisturizers. I expected this to be more like a sunscreen, but it was like wrapping my skin in the softest little bubble. I instantly noticed the healthy glow it gave my skin, and how it immediately penetrated deep into my skin to moisturize and protect. My skin felt flawless and was completely protected from the sun. I even used this on my face when headed to the beach instead of my SPF tinted moisturizer and I was pleasantly surprised that it did not clog my pores and it felt weightless on my sensitive skin. This will definitely be a staple in my beach tote all summer! Now I need a kid friendly option for my girls!! Love this stuff!!!
Light and easy to apply
The lotion was very light and easy to apply. The fragrance was nice as well.