4.6 5 0 65 65 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.
Axe Revitalizing Shower Gel - Excite

15/07/2020
Axe Excite Shower Gel
This smells really amazing! Look forward to showering & lathering up with this every time ☺Just how it makes me feel sexxy & very clean don't change this at all! Love it heck yea highly do recommend this to my sweet girlfriends most definitely
29/04/2020
AXE
Smells great! Does good at staying with the scent. Throughout the day. Thanks and I'll probably purchase this again sometime. It suds up well, and on a puff can go everywhere and make everywhere feel clean.
01/04/2020
My favorite
This is my favorite soap of all time! It really feels like it washes everything off at the end of the day. I’ve tried lots of different soaps and not all of them feel like they actually get everything off! This soap does for sure! Plus, it smells great!
13/12/2019
amazing smell
smells amazing, more man like to get the fairy true to be true. If your wanting something natural and not manly smell this is the product you need. Plus axe doesn't test on animals
17/08/2019
awesome product
This is a great product it suds up extremely well and the fragrance us over bearing but it last for awhile after you shower and you don't feel a film on your skin like you do with other body wash after you rinse. I tell people they needed try it.
17/08/2019
Osam
Best 100% original and this product smell osam best
25/07/2019
Smells amazing!
This is my fiancé’s FAVORITE body wash! The Excite scent is the only scent he will buy and has been the only scent he has bought since Axe came out with it! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends husband, boyfriend, fiancé or even for their children! We are number 1 Axe fans in this house.
16/07/2019
I love the whole axe collection. And this one is just as amazimg as all the other
05/05/2019
Hubby's favorite
My husband loves using it and I love the way it smells.
23/04/2019
Feel and smell soooo good!
I have used the full line of AXE products since it was available on shelves. I enjoy the way it makes your skin feel and leaves you smelling fresh! I will and have recommended this to many people through out the years! Great job Unilever!
17/03/2019
Love this one!
I love when hubby uses this axe!! He smells so good when he comes out and the scent actually lasts!
14/03/2019
Smell good
Makes my man smell amazeing when he gets out of the shower.
28/02/2019
My favorite body wash!
This is my all time favorite body wash. The scent is so unique and it's really just incredible. I've been using it for years & I always seem to go back to it.
12/01/2019
Hubby Loves It
Axe Shower Gel Ok I was surprised when I got home today to see that I received my Axe Shower Body Gel. I was excited thinking to myself that tonight I'm going to shower with the new gel and feel clean and rejuvenated. Needless to say I went up to change and snuck a smell in of the Shower Gel. It smells real nice but I'm not sure it's for me yet. It's isn't overpowering but smell feminine to me but I know it's made for guys. Well before bed I showered and I will say I felt refreshed and smelling nice but to me it smells a little fruity or flowery so I'm thinking the woman may like this more. Make sure you take a whiff before buying the 16oz bottle because this stuff will last you a very long time. It's really concentrated and lathers well, so it's economical.
19/12/2018
Love the smell
My husband uses this and I am so glad he does lol. It smells so good.