4.6 5 0 121 121 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.

8/17/2019
awesome product
This is a great product it suds up extremely well and the fragrance us over bearing but it last for awhile after you shower and you don't feel a film on your skin like you do with other body wash after you rinse. I tell people they needed try it.
8/17/2019
Osam
Best 100% original and this product smell osam best
7/25/2019
Smells amazing!
This is my fiancé’s FAVORITE body wash! The Excite scent is the only scent he will buy and has been the only scent he has bought since Axe came out with it! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends husband, boyfriend, fiancé or even for their children! We are number 1 Axe fans in this house.
7/16/2019
I love the whole axe collection. And this one is just as amazimg as all the other
5/5/2019
Hubby's favorite
My husband loves using it and I love the way it smells.
4/23/2019
Feel and smell soooo good!
I have used the full line of AXE products since it was available on shelves. I enjoy the way it makes your skin feel and leaves you smelling fresh! I will and have recommended this to many people through out the years! Great job Unilever!
3/17/2019
Love this one!
I love when hubby uses this axe!! He smells so good when he comes out and the scent actually lasts!
3/14/2019
Smell good
Makes my man smell amazeing when he gets out of the shower.
2/28/2019
My favorite body wash!
This is my all time favorite body wash. The scent is so unique and it's really just incredible. I've been using it for years & I always seem to go back to it.
1/12/2019
Hubby Loves It
Axe Shower Gel Ok I was surprised when I got home today to see that I received my Axe Shower Body Gel. I was excited thinking to myself that tonight I'm going to shower with the new gel and feel clean and rejuvenated. Needless to say I went up to change and snuck a smell in of the Shower Gel. It smells real nice but I'm not sure it's for me yet. It's isn't overpowering but smell feminine to me but I know it's made for guys. Well before bed I showered and I will say I felt refreshed and smelling nice but to me it smells a little fruity or flowery so I'm thinking the woman may like this more. Make sure you take a whiff before buying the 16oz bottle because this stuff will last you a very long time. It's really concentrated and lathers well, so it's economical.
12/19/2018
Love the smell
My husband uses this and I am so glad he does lol. It smells so good.
10/20/2018
Great bodywash
This body wash is great. It cleans my skin perfectly and it smell great. I highly recommend it.
9/5/2018
I used to buy it for my husband and myself
Axe would be the first brand that comes to my mind if I hear "men's shower gel". I used to buy it for my husband and just used it myself as well, because I liked the smell. This exact variant (Excite) and many others smell great as shower gels and deodorants. It is pricey though and at some point we had to stick with something else..
8/26/2018
Fresh
Nos encanto como es de fresco este producto, por otro lado aunque esta marca tiene fragancias mas frescas esta no es mala y si eres de gustos frescos pero no tanto esta perfecta, decidi las 4 estrellas por eso ya que a mi me encantan las fragancias de que huele a limpio y fresco
8/15/2018
Axe products are exciting and fresh and my wife enjoys the smell as much as I do. Unlike many shower gels this one wakes you up and invigorates your senses.