4.6 5 0 121 121 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.

12/09/2017
My husband is an AXE fanatic. When Excite came out he was all over this one. I love it too! My hubby smells amazing! Nothing smells better than a well groomed man.
26/04/2017
My husband has used this body wash and he just loves it. They come in different fragrance they all smell good.
16/04/2017
my husband and both my boy use all the axe products and love them they love the different seants and i also use the axe for women and i love it to
12/04/2017
Personally, I have two teenage boy's who insist upon me purchasing Axe Revitalizing Shower Gel - Excite for them. Each of my son's state how they like not only the way this smells but also the way it makes their skin feel after taking a shower. Therefore, I must say this is a product I purchase frequently for my children as they are very happy with this product. Nevertheless, I must say that I too believe think that it smells very good.
06/04/2017
I buy this for my husband and it smells so nice, he loves it says it lathers perfect
05/04/2017
I have bought several of the Axe body washes and shower gels for my husband and sons. They are now their preferred body product. There are a variety of scents, and when you can get a boxed set it is so very nice. I will continue to buy Axe products for them.
03/04/2017
I love the smell of Axe! 2 of my 3 sons use it all the time.
03/04/2017
My teenage grandson loves this! He loves all Axe products! He's just starting to like girls and wants to smell good. Where did my grandson go?? LOL The only thing my daughter says is he tends to use too much. She's trying to teach him a little goes a long way. LOL
21/03/2017
I buy this mostly for my boys and they love it. I love the smell! And I know they have showered because they smell good!.
21/03/2017
My husband and boys use this and they love it. It isn't surprising tho bc they love ALL Axe products!
21/03/2017
lathers well, my significant other loves the way his skin smells after use and I love his smell. Love all axe products and am always glad to try the diff fragrances
14/03/2017
I buy various scented ones when I find them on sale for my hubby. He says it /they rinse well, and smell clean!
09/03/2017
I have not tried this but my roommate has. He loves it. I like it also because after he takes a shower the whole house smells good. It is not too sweet or over powering. Makes the house smell like I am in the woods. I have a 2100 square ft. home and I can still smell it for several hours.
06/03/2017
Mis hijos lo usan y les gusta mucho y siempre trato de tenerles porque es el que más les gusta y el aroma es exelente
03/03/2017
I bought for my friend and he loves it, smells so down to earth.